Executive Course Greens in Deplorable Condition

Executive Course Greens in Deplorable Condition

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2019, 06:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD215 View Post
I see that a lot of people playing are a little older and cannot bend down to fix the ball marks. They use the ball grabber on the end of their club to get the ball wothout having to bend over. I am sure not all ball marks are made by people who are physically unable to bend over but if you see one while playing please fix them. Every little bit will help.
The older/physically limited players that have the ball pickers on their putters USUALLY can’t flight the ball high enough to make marks; it’s the lazy privileged entitled that aren’t taking care of OUR courses.
For each of us, life is a journey. Where has your life taken you? Your entire life leads to the next step, the chance to define yourself by where you're headed, instead of where you stand. Today is the day you introduce yourself to your destiny.

Old 02-26-2019, 06:28 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
The older/physically limited players that have the ball pickers on their putters USUALLY can’t flight the ball high enough to make marks; it’s the lazy privileged entitled that aren’t taking care of OUR courses.
Hey! I was going to say that!
Steve
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2019, 07:20 PM
Sage

Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle

Ball marks are a minor problem compared to proper maintenance by the Greenskeeper.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:04 AM
Veteran member

it is embarassing when you have company. not the pictures the villages wants to sell
Old 02-27-2019, 08:20 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjn5656 View Post
it is embarassing when you have company. not the pictures the villages wants to sell
Or Harbor Hills too, right?
Old 02-27-2019, 08:54 AM

I for one do not repair Ball marks on the greens nor do I rake the traps I have become one of the entitled. The powers to be don't really care about the conditions of the executive courses. I too don't care. I pay my dues and take what's there. It's really nice being one of the entitled, when next move is to get a handicap flag so I can drive right up to the greens. Sorry about this but that's the way I feel and no I'm not moving
Old 02-27-2019, 09:06 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Played Bogart Sunday. EVERY cup had been torn up by someone too lazy to remove the pin to retrieve their ball. Such a shame.
Old 02-27-2019, 09:20 AM
Veteran member

Sarasota...just got done playing Sarasota. Greens and tee boxes are in great shape, probably the best maintained executive course that I played all week. Kudos to their groundskeepers.
Old 02-27-2019, 09:48 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan the man View Post
I for one do not repair Ball marks on the greens nor do I rake the traps I have become one of the entitled. The powers to be don't really care about the conditions of the executive courses. I too don't care. I pay my dues and take what's there. It's really nice being one of the entitled, when next move is to get a handicap flag so I can drive right up to the greens. Sorry about this but that's the way I feel and no I'm not moving
Hmmmnnnnn!!!
Sometimes it very difficult to distinguish between BS and bait!!
Old 02-27-2019, 01:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan the man View Post
Somehow I feel like that’s the only part of the post that’s not true.
Closed Thread

Tags
year, executive, greens, deplorable, condition