Golf course watering

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2020, 09:01 AM

Played Belle Glade last Friday. Tee boxes, fairways, and greens are in good condition. All 11 players in our group rated the course as good to excellent.
Old 07-08-2020, 10:01 AM

You are spot on. 8 have ever understood why it's cut so short. My yard is supposed to be 11/2" partly to shade roots from sun. Don't get it.
Old 07-28-2020, 07:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,131 Times in 417 Posts

I agree. After several years of playing only on the courses south of 466, I began to play frequently on the northernmost courses. What an amazing difference. The older courses are not only better designed, prettier and much better integrated with the surrounding housing, but they are much, much better maintained.
Old 07-28-2020, 07:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,027 Times in 5,325 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem4616 View Post
that's just hearsay

don't believe everything that you hear from some self proclaimed know-it-all in the locker room...he's just blowing smoke

and so what if that's the case...would you let that ruin a chance to get out on the links and enjoy chasing that
little white ball around with 3 other folks....well I guess you could if you choose to let it

keep it in perspective, it's a big field that they mow, with bumps in it and sandy spots, straight shots and dog legs...don't worry be happy that you are playing

there's a guy in our neighborhood that is very unhappy about the way his lawn looks...he keeps changing his lawn mowing service because someone told him that another guy does a better job...it's just grass, and his lawn doesn't look any better than everyone else's

keep ya head down
well said
Closed Thread

Tags
belle, glade, evans, prairie, bonifay

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.