Sandhill

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2021, 09:42 AM
Default Sandhill

I had the opportunity to play Sandhill yesterday afternoon for first time in almost 3 months. It's always a scenic round & enjoy the layout with its novice challenges. I was impressed by the overall condition of the course when considering the time of year and traffic it receives each day. Fairways & greens were in great shape.
Old 02-18-2021, 07:55 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,759 Times in 757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogme480 View Post
I had the opportunity to play Sandhill yesterday afternoon for first time in almost 3 months. It's always a scenic round & enjoy the layout with its novice challenges. I was impressed by the overall condition of the course when considering the time of year and traffic it receives each day. Fairways & greens were in great shape.
Thanks for sharing ! Hope to get to Sandhill again before too long, maybe when a few of the birds live will get a change. I agree, scenic, enjoyable !
Old 02-19-2021, 11:01 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pairadocs View Post
Thanks for sharing ! Hope to get to Sandhill again before too long, maybe when a few of the birds live will get a change. I agree, scenic, enjoyable !
Scenic? IMO, possibly the most visually boring designs of all the executive courses. At least it is in better shape than some of the others.
Old 02-20-2021, 11:55 AM

If you want scenic, play Heron. How come no-one is commenting Heron and Pelican conditions?
Closed Thread

Tags
sandhill, time, day, great, condition

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.