Tarpon Boil

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2019, 08:25 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,034 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail41 View Post
He sent someone to look at my complaint and they installed a temp green the next day. But, they should inspect all the exec greens and do something about the overall condition.
Agreed. Ive defended course maintenance for many years, but it's getting old being slammed in the winter months only to close in the summer months. Redfish and Tarpon have both been closed more than once in recent years.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

In just 12 days, JUST 12 DAYS, there will be thousands and thousands of fewer feet pummeling the golf courses here.

That will be a good start toward recovery. The nine hole courses are booked more consistently and used more than other courses in this country, I would guess.

But we all do love snowbirds, having been that species ourselves, most of us.

Good morning. It is a beautiful day in The Villages.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:29 AM

Just a observation of mine, but it appears to me your "words of wisdom" are geared towards softening up this concern. Why not just allow people to vent and just maybe some of the concerns will be heard. You know, maybe the courses are in bad shape and they do need more attention and management needs to speak up and take accountability for whats been happening.
Imagine going to McDonalds at lunch time, their busy time, and getting a substandard hamburger and then having the manager say...well you know, its our busy time!
Closed Thread

Tags
tarpon, boil, exaggeration, extensive, work

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.