Thanks Golf Staff!

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2021, 10:36 AM
Default Thanks Golf Staff!

My wife and I play 4-5 times a week at both the Executive and Championship Courses throughout The Villages.
At all the courses the indoor staff in the Pro Shops and the outdoor staff on the courses have been cheerful, professional and go out of their way to assist with any question or concern whatever it may be.
Many times we have witnessed rude and impatient people on the course and at the desk. At these times we have never seen any staff member lose their calm or not try to help, whatever the problem.
We wonder if people forget these neighbors as well as so many others that work in our community serve all of us. Use a little kindness and understanding, especially during these difficult times, it may go a long way.
Old 08-25-2021, 10:39 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis 1 View Post
My wife and I play 4-5 times a week at both the Executive and Championship Courses throughout The Villages.
At all the courses the indoor staff in the Pro Shops and the outdoor staff on the courses have been cheerful, professional and go out of their way to assist with any question or concern whatever it may be.
Many times we have witnessed rude and impatient people on the course and at the desk. At these times we have never seen any staff member lose their calm or not try to help, whatever the problem.
We wonder if people forget these neighbors as well as so many others that work in our community serve all of us. Use a little kindness and understanding, especially during these difficult times, it may go a long way.
Thank you.
Old 08-25-2021, 02:04 PM

Old 08-25-2021, 02:27 PM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to rjn5656
Default Staff

Thankless job but they do a great job. Say thanks to them sometime.
Old 08-26-2021, 04:35 PM
Platinum member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjn5656 View Post
Thankless job but they do a great job. Say thanks to them sometime.
Yes they do a great job and I thank them all the time. I have met many Ambassadors, starters and other personnel and made good friends with several.
Closed Thread

Tags
times, staff, courses, people, difficult

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.