My Hemp Solutions temporarily closing door amid pandemic - BIG 2DAY SALE

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2020, 11:11 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Exclamation My Hemp Solutions temporarily closing door amid pandemic - BIG 2DAY SALE

My Hemp Solutions has served The Villages retirement community for over 15 months with its education based, “Grandma Approved”, CBD Hemp business model. The popular CBD company will close its doors temporarily on March 20th at 3pm in an effort to do its part in helping to fight the current COVID-19 pandemic. The company chose to voluntarily close its store temporarily until further notice. My Hemp Solutions will continue to evaluate its position over the next few weeks while updating its supporter base frequently when the shop will be able to open its doors back up to the public.
As COVID-19 continues to grow across the US and due to the age demographic of The Villages (55+) being most susceptible to chronic cases of the virus the small business wanted to take a proactive approach in helping to keep the area safe. Tiffany DeMoe voices concern “Keeping our employees and supporters safe and healthy during this pandemic is our number 1 priority” Co-Owner Kevin Spitler adds “During this tough time we will continue to strive to get our supporters their needed CBD hemp products in a timely manner through our online store at myhermpsolutions.com. We will also offer free shipping during this time. We can only hope our small business makes it through this tough time.”

Next two days we will have a 20% off sale when you buy any 4 items.
Closed Thread

Tags
hemp, business, cbd, temporarily, solutions

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.