Beginner Golf League Ladies

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2015, 07:55 PM
Default ladies beginner golf group

I would also like to start playing again. Took lessons and played in a group, but had to stop because of neck problem. I am ready to start again and would like to be in a beginner group and meet new friends. Moved here from NJ last year, live in Largo.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:34 PM

It's wonderful that so many people are interested (we won't be down until Nov 1st but I will definitely play). I just have a thought... what if this group could play on one of two days a week? That would mean that people who were busy on Tuesday could still be involved on the alternate day and people could move between the two? Or they could play twice a week! Just a thought. I'm happy any day!
Old 10-15-2015, 03:25 AM

SallyBow, I am available for golf on Wednesdays also. Pm me.
Old 10-21-2015, 07:19 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to eileen6715
Wink

I would be interested in joining a newbie golf group. I just took a few lessons and need LOTS of practice with no pressure. Please keep me in mind. I live in St. James.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:36 AM

Okay, we had our first successful golf outing last week and we had a great time! Afterwards, some of us went to lunch at Bonifay. If anyone else would like to join our group please PM me with your email or phone number and I'll give you the info. If you would like to play with us next Tuesday morning, let me know by Friday at noon. I'll also need your Village ID
Old 10-22-2015, 01:04 PM

/////
Old 11-06-2015, 12:42 PM

Dotti105,
I have been here and even though I have played crappy golf on and off for 30 years, despite a couple private lessons last year I still am not great. I tried the Ladies Day Golf but they seemed pretty serious about the score and were very good.

I'm starting a Baby Boomer Gals Club soon which would have various activities (golf, lawn bowling, thrift shopping/lunch day, movie/lunch, pool time, etc. but the group would decide, so it's not the same activity each time. If you are interested let me know.

I would be open to golf with you or a group you put together that are "beginners," that just want to have fun. I do live in Mira Mesa north of 466 and I would go at least as far as 466A..

Let me know.
Debbie

De La Vista North - Full Time

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Fins Up!
Old 11-15-2015, 02:48 PM

I'm starting a Baby Boomer Gals Club soon which would have various activities (golf, lawn bowling, thrift shopping/lunch day, movie/lunch, pool time, etc. but the group would decide, so it's not the same activity each time. If you are interested let me know.

I'm south of 466/466a but would be interested in this group. I'll pm you my email address. Great idea.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:55 AM

I am really interested in those who have replied to wanting to find beginner woman golfers in the villages. For those of you who would like to get together would you email me at Seidersmith@aol.com. I would like to hear from you.
Closed Thread

Tags
beginner, playing, interested, golf, apprehension, feeling, jump, attending, plan, tvs, class, etiquette, played, increase, learn, improve, 22yikeswill, ago, years, topic, thread, ladies, league, previous, closed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.