Cindy Fonda, Perm. Makeup

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2016, 08:03 AM
Veteran member
Default Cindy Fonda, Perm. Makeup

Has anyone used Cindy Fonda for permanent eyebrows
Old 01-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Gold member

I met with both Cindy and Kim Forsberg when I was in The Villages in December to have my eyebrows done and possibly eyeliner. They both had before and after pictures of other clients as well as their own websites. I was only going to be in TV for two weeks and it was right before the holidays. Cindiy actually met with me after hours but wouldn't be able to do the procedure until my next visit to TV. Both women require two appointments for the procedure.

I had brows but they were very patchy. I had fallen on a fence when I was a kid and I was missing a large portion in each brow (where the stitches were). I had been using an eyebrow pencil for years to cover up the holes!

I decided to have Kim do my eyebrows. She is doing my follow-up a little different as I won't be able to have my 2nd appointment until I'm back in TV in May. I will probably also have eyeliner done at that time.

I love the results. They looked great right from the start although they were very dark. The only thing you really noticed was the vasolne I had to put on several times a day for 7 days. There was no scaling and no redness and the brows lightened in about a week. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't go in the pool as we were renting a pool home. Someone asked me if it was painful and I would say no. My brows were numbed for the procedure but you did feel a little sensation. Kim said it would feel like a "cat scratch" and I think that is a pretty good description. I had no discomfort when the procedure was done.

I was in The Villages with my 91 year old mother and 87 year old aunt. They both thought I was crazy for thinking about having my eyebrows done. Now, they love how my brows look. Mom said she didn't realize what a difference it would make.

Good luck with your decision!
Old 01-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanci2539 View Post
Has anyone used Cindy Fonda for permanent eyebrows
You probably already know this, but if not, here's Cindy's website Permanent Makeup In The Villages Florida

I can't attest to her work, I just know her, mainly her fiance Randy is a friend of mine for the past couple of years. He's a member of MVP and I see him several days a week. He introduced me to Cindy about a year ago. They moved here from northeast Ohio and live in the Village of Amelia. I happen to play softball for Amelia but don't live in Amelia. She originally opened her shop in Lady Lake but to be more accessible, she moved to Southern Trace in the area by the Son Rise Cafe a couple of months ago. This is probably all on her website. She is a very nice person and has been doing this work for 20 years, maybe give her a chance.
Closed Thread

Tags
cindy, fonda, eyebrows, permanent, perm, makeup

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.