Fashion divas

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2016, 09:43 AM
Gold member
Default Fashion divas

It's official. The villages First Fashion club will begin June 3rd. 2pm at Hibiscus recreation center. I will hand out an itinerary that day for our plans for our first year. This is going to be a club for gals who love fashion and enjoy having fun. Hope to see you all there!
Old 05-27-2016, 09:11 PM

Do you just show up to join the club?
Old 05-31-2016, 01:34 PM
Gold member

Yes ladies. The fashion divas (new club) is starting this Friday 2pm at Hibiscus! Come hear what we have planned for the first year of this new exciting club! We have a fabulous line up, something for Every woman! So gather your girlfriends or come make new friends! You will Not be disappointed!
Old 06-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Gold member

Tomorrow. Our first villages Fashion club begins! 2pm Hibiscus. Very Exciting first year planned! Come check it out!
Old 06-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Gold member

Was a huge success today! Can only take in about 20 more women then will have to start a waiting list until I get larger room!! We have a fabulous line up for our First year!
Old 08-17-2016, 06:58 AM
Default Fashion Divas

I'm new to The Villages. How do I join Fashion Divas?
Old 09-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Gold member

Club now closed. To get on waiting list, email me. Last meeting we had Evelyn and Arthur do a fabulous fashion show and 2nd hour our guest speaker was a former model who talked about posture, showed us how do walk and photograph properly. Was Fabulous! Next month Shoes are the theme and shoe biz will be coming to show us all their latest fashions and talk to ladies about their particular concerns with their feet
Closed Thread

Tags
fashion, club, year, gals, hope, fun, love, plans, enjoy, begin, june, 3rd, villages, divas, official, 2pm, itinerary, hand, hibiscus, recreation, center, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.