Found a Fantastic Hairdresser at last!!!

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Platinum member

I love Toni at K-Raes in Summerfield, across from Aldi. Short hair is $12 on Thursdays, $15 all other days. Best haircut I have ever had. Go grey! Way cheaper and better for the environment...
Old 09-14-2015, 09:54 AM

I moved to TV in 2005 and went to at least 5 people at 5 different salons over the course of 4 years. No one could seem to cut straight, fine hair. So I would go back "home" to Washington, D.C., a couple of times a year to the woman I had been going to for years. I finally decided that even if I had to go to Orlando it beat going back to D.C. So I did a google search of the best salon in Orlando and found the Pure Aveda Salon in Mt. Dora. Okay, so it takes about an hour to get there, but it's an afternoon off campus, good places to shop and have lunch, and get an excellent haircut and color. Yes, a little more expensive, but then again, aren't we worth it!! However, since my stylist down there is going on maternity leave, I may give Erica a try.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:57 AM

My hair is curly and hard to deal with in humidity. Do you
Old 01-09-2016, 11:58 AM

Do u know if she is good with curly hair. Fourteen years and still looking.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhdleo View Post
Ummmm yep! 12 years and still looking. The clincher may be to find one that is both good and reasonable. Plus I also color mine and to find one that uses the product I prefer is also difficult! I like the girl I go to know but their prices just jumped up big time, went from $68 for a cut color and blow-dry to $85 so not just a couple of dollars. Sorry this is not the Chicago or Orlando area I think they all really think all The Villagers are rich.... just my thoughts. I just at this stage of my life do not want to pay those prices anymore. and NO not giving up coloring my hair. I have some friends back home in the business and may just have them ship me the color product and go back to doing it myself and looking for a good cut. Oh to OP thanks for the info have a feeling they're pricey but may just call.
I NEVER paid more than $26.00 in NY for a haircut and I will be damned if I pay more than that here. After 4 years of searching for a reasonably priced (and someone who actually LISTENS to what i want) I found a great gal who cuts in her home - $15.00 - Now THATS good information!!!!!
Old 01-27-2016, 09:23 PM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambchop285 View Post
I NEVER paid more than $26.00 in NY for a haircut and I will be damned if I pay more than that here. After 4 years of searching for a reasonably priced (and someone who actually LISTENS to what i want) I found a great gal who cuts in her home - $15.00 - Now THATS good information!!!!!
Care to share who she is and her number? Thanks
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.