Found my hairdresser, Lindsey Glenn House

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2017, 08:36 AM
Default Found my hairdresser, Lindsey Glenn House

Lindsey House, formerly of Salon Jaylee and Salon Vo has now opened her own salon in Inverness, Main Street Hair Studio (352) 423-1487. I visited the hair studio, beautiful salon, so glad she is on her own now! Great stylist, I have been going to her for almost 3 years now.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:57 PM

Glad to hear she has her own place!! I wish her great success!
Old 04-29-2017, 11:44 AM
Send a message via MSN to sunlover

I have been seeing her for about 5 yrs. Visited her new shop in Inverness a couple of weeks ago. I highly recommend her. A little further to drive but worth it!
Old 04-29-2017, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbeginnings View Post
Lindsey House, formerly of Salon Jaylee and Salon Vo has now opened her own salon in Inverness, Main Street Hair Studio (352) 423-1487. I visited the hair studio, beautiful salon, so glad she is on her own now! Great stylist, I have been going to her for almost 3 years now.
New to TV, does she do short hair well? I'm glad you posted this because I was looking for a recommendation to cut my hair. Thank you.
Old 04-29-2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbeginnings View Post
New to TV, does she do short hair well? I'm glad you posted this because I was looking for a recommendation to cut my hair. Thank you.
Closed Thread

Tags
salon, studio, hair, house, lindsey

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.