Girl Talk

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2015, 06:30 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot View Post
i'm a little too private to talk about girlie things on the general forum.
Like juvaderm, muffin tops, sex positions for wrinklies, and waxing bikini lines (haha, like i'd ever wear a bikini again).
I'm kidding about the sex positions, we haven't gotten to those yet.
Some things are best kept private ... Although a few guys have wandered in here over the years And hustled right back out.
tmi. Tmi. Tmi!
Old 05-23-2015, 06:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I'm a little too private to talk about girlie things on the general Forum.
Like Juvaderm, muffin tops, sex positions for wrinklies, and waxing bikini lines (haha, like I'd ever wear a bikini again).
I'm kidding about the sex positions, we haven't gotten to those yet.
Some things are best kept private ... although a few guys have wandered in here over the years and hustled right back out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
tmi. Tmi. Tmi!
She rests her case!
Old 05-23-2015, 06:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
tmi. Tmi. Tmi!
I knew it - an invader!! But mention the word menopause and the guys usually head for the hills!
Old 05-23-2015, 07:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
I knew it - an invader!! But mention the word menopause and the guys usually head for the hills!
I think he was gone with "sex positions for wrinklies."
Old 05-23-2015, 09:23 PM
Veteran member

Well, I am all about fillers, make-up, skin care, botox, how to deal with muffin tops and disappearing eyebrows, what to do about sagging knees and flapping upper arms, but I am not, not, not, going to entertain the idea of hot wax poured over my private areas and then ripped off while I moan and wail in pain. That is my line.

Wanda
Village of Collier

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before. ~Mae West

Old 05-24-2015, 06:47 AM
Veteran member

Just saw Jane Fonda batting her "wings" on Grace and Frankie, so I don't feel so bad about mine! That show is really a hoot. Between that and the Yam Lube it holds no topic back, without being too invasive and graphic. Works for me.

LW888
Old 05-24-2015, 11:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandatime View Post
....... I am not, not, not, going to entertain the idea of hot wax poured over my private areas and then ripped off while I moan and wail in pain.
Hey Wanda ... sounds like you may have tried it already and it didn't work out for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker888 View Post
We have been watching it on Netflix and love it! The script is bang on and very current. I love Frankie and really feel for Sam Waterson. I think he is doing an amazing job, especially when I think of his being on Law and Order for so long. What a switch! I haven't finished the first season and don't know if it is the only one out.
I'm a big fan of Grace and Frankie. I really like the two unique and opposite personalities.
I bet Jane and Lily had fun filming it.
This is my first Netflix experience. I don't understand how it works, but it's great.
I'm not a member, Fireboy is. So I just use his ID and password.
It seems when one episode is aired, then all episodes are available to watch.
Old 05-24-2015, 11:42 AM
Sage

Quote:
Well, I am all about fillers, make-up, skin care, botox, how to deal with muffin tops and disappearing eyebrows, what to do about sagging knees and flapping upper arms.
I've been dealing with all of the above stuff for awhile now.
For the last six months, I've been working on letting my gray hair grow out gracefully.
This involves low lights and high lights and incredible Salon bills.
But I've never once thought about sagging knees.
OMG, something new to worry about.
Old 05-24-2015, 12:21 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
I
But I've never once thought about sagging knees.
OMG, something new to worry about.

Not everyone is blessed with the condition. I'm one of the lucky ones.

Thankfully my butt isn't sagging . . . yet.

Wanda
Village of Collier

Old 05-24-2015, 03:57 PM
Sage

Quote:
Not everyone is blessed with the condition. I'm one of the lucky ones. Thankfully my butt isn't sagging . . . yet.
Good for you girl, a sagging butt is way more noticeable than saggy knees.
However I did read that Demi Moore had plastic surgery on her knees.
Probably a last-ditch attempt to keep her younger husband, poor girl.
Now Ashton has a baby with a young woman - life goes on.
Even movie starts get dumped - look at Jennifer Aniston.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:12 AM
Gold member

About the gracefull way to grow into grey....it is the pits....I know it is what I need to do, but Yowee....it takes a brave soul!

My hairdresser at home was so fabulous!! I truly received compliments daily, often from strangers, even from men while my hubby stood beside me. So I know they were sincere compliments.

Here, I gave up finding a good colorist for red hair after 6 months. So frustrating.....

So here I am, chopping it off and waiting and watching. Hubby is complimenting me on my hair. But I think he is full of it! And happy to not see the large Salon bills.

If I hate it, I will color it again. But red hair and Florida do not mix. Especially is the red actually left some 10 years ago. But I watch "Mystries of Laura" and Debra Messing's fabulous hair color is to die for!! I will miss it.....
Old 05-25-2015, 06:53 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti105 View Post
About the gracefull way to grow into grey....it is the pits....I know it is what I need to do, but Yowee....it takes a brave soul!

My hairdresser at home was so fabulous!! I truly received compliments daily, often from strangers, even from men while my hubby stood beside me. So I know they were sincere compliments.

Here, I gave up finding a good colorist for red hair after 6 months. So frustrating.....

So here I am, chopping it off and waiting and watching. Hubby is complimenting me on my hair. But I think he is full of it! And happy to not see the large Salon bills.

If I hate it, I will color it again. But red hair and Florida do not mix. Especially is the red actually left some 10 years ago. But I watch "Mystries of Laura" and Debra Messing's fabulous hair color is to die for!! I will miss it.....
Deborah Messing has drop-dead gorgeous hair. She also probably has a personal hairstylist that follows her around!

I love that show. It's the only current show we dvr.
Old 05-25-2015, 07:11 AM
Veteran member

Quote:

I think your hair looks great in your photo!

Wanda
Village of Collier

Old 05-25-2015, 08:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:

I have a girl friend who was born a natural strawberry blonde, drop dead gorgeous, and over the years she gradually went into a deep auburn color. BUT, she has an incredible Russian hair dresser and she is very wealthy so I imagine she spends a fortune on that hair, but it is still a head turner, even at her age.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 05-25-2015, 10:18 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
I have a girl friend who was born a natural strawberry blonde, drop dead gorgeous, and over the years she gradually went into a deep auburn color. BUT, she has an incredible Russian hair dresser and she is very wealthy so I imagine she spends a fortune on that hair, but it is still a head turner, even at her age.
Going gray definitely wasn't on my bucket list! I would keep coloring my hair if it were possible.
But I developed allergies to hair coloring, even special "non allergenic" ones the Salon ordered for me.
It's apparently difficult to grow out "salt and pepper hair" versus hair that has gone completely gray.
It seems to require an expensive combination of frequent low lights and highlights. Sigh.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.