Girl Talk

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2009, 05:52 AM
Veteran member
Default Drew Peterson....

Finally!! Drew Peterson has been arrested for the murder of Kathleen Salvio!! I have been waiting for this for years! Finally he will get his!

I hope they hang him by his "bananna hammock"!!
Sorry...I couldnt resist lol .

Jeanne
Old 05-08-2009, 07:58 AM

Amen, Jeanne! The only problem now is that we'll have to resume seeing that arrogant, smug jerk get his mug seen on tv again.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nONIE View Post
Bare,

Doesnt this just smooth out the surface of your skin but actually does not tighten anything up or get rid of the deep creases and lines???
Nonie, only a facelift gets rid of deep creases. And that means the knife, a general anesthetic, and a major operation! And possibly looking like Joan Rivers.

At our age, wouldn't smoothing out the surface of your skin be a good thing?
Of course, you have lovely skin now.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanneBeannie View Post
Finally!! Drew Peterson has been arrested for the murder of Kathleen Salvio!! I have been waiting for this for years! Finally he will get his! I hope they hang him by his "bananna hammock"!!
Yes, Drew Peterson has been arrested, which makes me so happy. But he is now engaged to a 23 year old. Duh.

I am still upset that OJ got off on the murder of Nicole and her friend. Yes, OJ is in jail now for something stupid. But I really wanted him to pay for Nicole.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Veteran member
Default Makes me ill.........

Oh you were so right LeLandJane...how abnoxious he would be!!! This guy is nuts!! (Well...I could come up with other words lol). Makes me sick about O.J. too Bare Just saw him on tv so sick . Unbelieveable!!
For once...I am speechless lol!!
Old 05-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Only in the "Girl Talk" thread could heinous crimes and new techniques for looking younger be smoothly interwoven into one conversation. And we all understand perfectly. I luv this thread.

Boomer
Old 05-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Only in the "Girl Talk" thread could heinous crimes and new techniques for looking younger be smoothly interwoven into one conversation. And we all understand perfectly. I luv this thread.

Boomer
I feel the same way Boomer! I love this thread too!!
And all of you great gals!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 07:20 PM

It takes awhile but eventually they get caught don't they?
Old 05-09-2009, 07:00 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNYMARYANN View Post
It takes awhile but eventually they get caught don't they?
Yep! They sure do MaryAnn . My son was walking in the house at the same time they announced his arrest and I was doing a dance . I think he thought I was crazy lol, but he already knows that .

Now the tough part is going to be watching his smug attitude .
If I ever meet a man with the last name Peterson...I am gonna run like heck!!

Jeanne
Old 05-09-2009, 07:33 AM

There IS something about that name that's scary. Did anyone see the Dateline program last night about Stacey Peterson's death. That was the first time I'd heard that she had a little girl named Lacey! How weird is that?
Old 05-09-2009, 07:50 AM
Veteran member
Default Very very strange....

Yep...I did hear that when it first happened and thought it really strange. I wish I had seen Dateline last night, and I missed the special Greta on Fox had on it, I wish I had taped it. I cleaned all night for my showing today so passed out and missed all the good shows on it.
I know we have a long way to go with the trial, but hopefully these poor women will get justice!
Old 05-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Boomer

Boomer, only women could ever understand the intricacies of this thread!

Did you hear what Drew Petersen said when he was arrested: "Guess I must have some overdue library books". Laughing about being arrested for murder, quite a guy.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:55 PM

Hope you get a buyer today Jeannie. Then you can pave the way for me.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:54 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Hey! I finally got a grip.

Girls, I just have to tell you about this new thing I got. You probably already know about these things. But I did not.

I finally got around to taking golf lessons....again.....remedial golf. I have not played in a very long time. I am not an athlete. Not even close. My Wii tells me all the time that I am a pathetic loser.

But I want to play golf again. I think golf courses are really pretty and I like to go out to lunch after. I do not like to keep score. I do not like to play with any of those intense golfers who might try to bludgeon me with a driver before the 3rd hole even. I manage to find my own kind.

Anyway, the other night at the golf lesson, I learned about this special grip that I could have put on a club. It makes my hands go in the right place so that I do not have to keep looking at them and looking for the v's and looking for which finger is where, and all the while, trying to remember where my feet and shoulders and head and heels and toes and eyes and nose and all other parts of me are located so that I can get ready to swing.

So anyway, I got one of these things glued onto a club. I have not used it yet. But I am pretty excited about it. The guy who put it on told me that it will just get me used to the right grip and it will become natural. I guess we will see about that.

I will never be good. I just want to not be embarrassed. I want to be at least worthy of getting one of those cute skirts (skorts) and a new visor.

Boomer
Old 05-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Girls, I just have to tell you about this new thing I got. You probably already know about these things. But I did not.

I finally got around to taking golf lessons....again.....remedial golf. I have not played in a very long time. I am not an athlete. Not even close. My Wii tells me all the time that I am a pathetic loser.

But I want to play golf again. I think golf courses are really pretty and I like to go out to lunch after. I do not like to keep score. I do not like to play with any of those intense golfers who might try to bludgeon me with a driver before the 3rd hole even. I manage to find my own kind.

Anyway, the other night at the golf lesson, I learned about this special grip that I could have put on a club. It makes my hands go in the right place so that I do not have to keep looking at them and looking for the v's and looking for which finger is where, and all the while, trying to remember where my feet and shoulders and head and heels and toes and eyes and nose and all other parts of me are located so that I can get ready to swing.

So anyway, I got one of these things glued onto a club. I have not used it yet. But I am pretty excited about it. The guy who put it on told me that it will just get me used to the right grip and it will become natural. I guess we will see about that.

I will never be good. I just want to not be embarrassed. I want to be at least worthy of getting one of those cute skirts (skorts) and a new visor.

Boomer

Sounds like my kind of golf, think I'm gonna take lessons too.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.