Girl Talk

Closed Thread
Old 09-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Default I know what you mean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

I am completely enamored of the fellow who plays the lead on "The Mentalist."
I think it's his smile, and carefree (& caring & cunning?) ways, but also his seriousness about the loss of his wife and daughter. Maybe, most especially, for how he makes you believe that he can see inside, get right to the core. OK, enough! LOL
Old 09-22-2009, 10:12 PM
Sage

Quote:

I am completely enamored of the fellow who plays the lead on "The Mentalist."
Ohmygosh, GG and Oatmealgirls, me too!! I love that guy. I always watch The Mentalist. Who could not love a hot guy with so much moral character. He is faithful to his murdered wife.

Did you see the episode where some hot chicks tried to pick him up and he said he was married and touched his wedding ring. So sad.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Julie
Default Where's Boomer?

OK, I don't know about the rest of my "sisters" on this thread but I am finding myself wondering where Boomer has been. It matters not what she writes, reading her posts are always enjoyable. She weaves a seemingly random thought into an expressive story one is able to visualize so clearly. Especially the after midnight entries.

I NEED my Boomer fix.

Boomer where are you?
Old 10-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
OK, I don't know about the rest of my "sisters" on this thread but I am finding myself wondering where Boomer has been.
Boomer last posted Oct 3 on another thread, so I think she is alive and booming. Or maybe she is sliding into TV incognito!

I'm wondering if anyone has visited Coldwater Creek yet, I'd love to hear some comments.

I have a question. Sarah Palin wears Designer rimless glasses. Does anyone know where to buy a similar type of glasses? I've looked here in Canada and can't find anything similar.
I'll be in TV by the end of October .. for a six month stay. I'm so excited I have bubbles in my pee. (Oh, maybe Tony will delete that!)
Old 10-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Veteran member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Boomer last posted Oct 3 on another thread, so I think she is alive and booming. Or maybe she is sliding into TV incognito!

I'm wondering if anyone has visited Coldwater Creek yet, I'd love to hear some comments.

I have a question. Sarah Palin wears Designer rimless glasses. Does anyone know where to buy a similar type of glasses? I've looked here in Canada and can't find anything similar.
I'll be in TV by the end of October .. for a six month stay. I'm so excited I have bubbles in my pee. (Oh, maybe Tony will delete that!)

Tony shouldn't see it....this is Girl Talk.

No Boys Allowed!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I'm so excited I have bubbles in my pee. (Oh, maybe Tony will delete that!)
Bubbles in your pee????? OMG, Bare you really are nuts... you belong down here with the rest of the nuts.

I'm also trying to find Sarah Palin glasses, all the girlfriends are telling me I need them now for my new look. When you get here, we'll go searching for them together. Can't wait until you get here, should I have another party?????? Oh by that time, I'll have recovered from this last one. Hurry down, Bare, I need new glasses.....

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 10-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post

I'm also trying to find Sarah Palin glasses, all the girlfriends are telling me I need them now for my new look.
Kathie, tell us more about your new look? Will I even recognize you?
Old 10-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Dancing Thyme

Ohhhh, don't embarrass me now, Bare, but I'm working on it....

I'm gonna have Michele Obama/Kelly Rippa arms, I'm back to being a redhead, I have HUGE smile on my face because I'm living here, andddd......

I'm in love!!!!!

The Villages Florida

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

Old 10-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Dancing Thyme

Oh, and one of our friends just sent me this link....
Bare, see, its easy peaseee.....

http://www.glassesetc.com/sapainherka7.html

Old 10-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Quick someone give us an update on Kathies beau.

Mercy sakes. Kathie is in love. What exciting news. (Who is this lucky guy?)

Those new glasses are the thing. I made a huge ruckus until my best friends husband changed his old aviators into them. My husband, Sweetie says he can't see worth a dang but he honored my request to get those frames. He says the bigger out of style frames hold the lenses better and don't get all whopper jawed.

I think I am a pill.

I think Boomer is in TV and being VERY quiet.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Mercy sakes. Kathie is in love. What exciting news. (Who is this lucky guy?)
GG, I wish I knew!!!! I think its all in my head?? lol....I love teasing you guys..
Don't worry, if Ms. Boomer is here, I'll smoke her out!
PS. your NOT a pill.

Kathie The Villages Florida

Old 10-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Sage

GG, Your hubby is right, I got those new glasses and feel all whopper jawed, but what does that mean?? Whatever it is I feel it and besides that I cant see out of them worth a darn!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nONIE View Post
GG, Your hubby is right, I got those new glasses and feel all whopper jawed, but what does that mean?? Whatever it is I feel it and besides that I cant see out of them worth a darn!
Nonie, you got rimless Sarah Palin-type glasses? And you don't like them? Can someone explain whopper jawed?

Kathie, I checked out that designer website .. perfect, that is exactly what I want. Just one little problem, I have this irrational fear of ordering anything over the internet. (Except for spa gifts and spa certificates at Christmas cuz I'm so lazy). So I guess I'll just be visiting optical stores after I arrive.

Yes, I can definitely see Kathie as a redhead. I think she is in love with life these days, and that is a very good thing.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Sage

Well, Bare, I always had rimless glasses in the hopes that it would look like im not wearing glasses,(ya think it worked?) LOL they were big and round and now there squinty skinny and rimless, but ya know, I didnt even realize they were Sarah Palin glasses when I ordered them.

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Hi Girls,

Nope. Not there. Still in Ohio. But I am on my laptop and it has issues. I had written an entire dissertation on floors for Another Linda and just as I had finished, it went poof and I could not find it anywhere. I know all about composing in "Word" but yet I continue to walk on the wild side and just write this stuff in the little box.

And recently, I find that I am all logged in and then I get booted out. I do not take it personally. I know it is my laptop. I had to check my real computer into rehab a few days ago. I think it will get out soon though. I got a report yesterday that it is doing well and recovering from being Boomer's computer for all these TOTV posts and might be able to have another run at it.

And Barefoot, sometimes I think this place is the Twilight Zone. I saw your post about Coldwater Creek yesterday. And guess where I was yesterday, here in my parallel universe, Twilight Zone in Ohio. Yep. Coldwater Creek. In fact, to prove it, I am going to show everybody one of the jackets I bought.

http://www.coldwatercreek.com/Produc...k=jackets.aspx

Well, I am hurrying out of here now, all on my own decision, before this laptop boots me out. (and apologies for all the bad language this morning)

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 10-06-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.