Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Feminine Forum (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/feminine-forum-111/)
-   -   Girl Talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/feminine-forum-111/girl-talk-11767/)

nONIE 02-09-2008 05:37 PM

Re: Girl Talk

OMG< I thought astroglide was something used in the ground for landscaping!!!

I cant stand myself, I need you girls to educate me! ::)

fraurauch 02-09-2008 05:38 PM

I repeat, you're all nuts!

Hyacinth Bucket 02-09-2008 05:41 PM

fraurauch

The point is?

HB

fraurauch 02-09-2008 05:45 PM

HB, I hope you realize that meant I think you girls are all very funny, and I'm enjoying reading this. herrrauch is out golfing and I have things I should be doing, but instead I'm sitting here waiting for the next post on girl talk. That was my point.

PJ 02-09-2008 05:45 PM

OK you gals have drawn me in-- this haircolor problem is a subject I'm really experienced with, and concerned about. My hair is/was naturally very black, now with some gray, and I've been bleaching it blonde with highlights and lowlights for years, always doing it myself. (Saved enough money on that to retire!! LOL) Also my hair is very frizzy, and I have very pale skin (one reason I went blonde). When I moved to TV I decided I'd let it go to natural color, but I couldn't stand the in-between look! So now I'm back to bleaching it again! Such a stinky mess to do, and I'm sure those chemicals are not good for our bodies.

I'd love to hear how to transition to natural color. I don't know what percentage of mine is gray. Anyone have ideas?

Beady, forgive me, this may be a stupid question, but please what is reverse highlighting? I know those words, but not sure what you'd be doing with for instance black/white roots under blond/highlighted hair.

And also - where do you find Spanx or Lipo in a Box, both of which I found on-line, but haven't found in any stores??

Redwitch, yes I've heard that virginity returns after hmmm... "inactivity", and I'm pretty sure I'm there! If I ever have the right opportunity to um "get active" (blushing) maybe I'll give olive oil a try... LOL

Thanks for this thread Barefoot!

Hyacinth Bucket 02-09-2008 05:50 PM

fraurauch, I know. You have posted more times on this site, or at least I imagine so, than on any other site.

Hope you continue to join us and add your thoughts.

HB

fraurauch 02-09-2008 05:58 PM

HB, this is the only site I have ever used. Never had the time before. Another good thing about getting old and retiring.

Hyacinth Bucket 02-09-2008 06:15 PM

Hi, I guess you are getting snow like all of us Northerners. It is so beautiful outside, It is snowing by Donna also.

HB

redwitch 02-09-2008 06:43 PM

Well, finished some of my errands. I may get to the rest or not. Who cares? It's TV, I have food and Kathie's arriving soon to get me in trouble.

PJ, we can go trolling together in November. I'm sure we can find a man or two who wants to deflower our beateous selves. If nothing else, there's always KB's. We'll just the guys drunk -- turn about is fair play, right?

Did you notice that the guys have already quit yapping? Such wimps!

samhass 02-09-2008 07:09 PM

OK Ladies, this isn't about hair but it is a good tip. You know how those stainless grills and outdoor fridges can get spotted and marked by fingerprints? Buy a microfiber cloth and some WD-40 to wipe them down. Presto!! Looks new again!

chelsea24 02-09-2008 08:06 PM

Bra Stuffers Girls:

Socks, Soft Stress Balls, Scarves, Panties, and of course the ultimate . . . :bigthumbsup:

CHICKEN CUTLETS! (Not cooked of course. And Warning: don't be surprised if you find lots of dogs start following you home!)

This is just one cats opinion . . . ;)

nONIE 02-09-2008 08:13 PM

Chels, I used to use Bobby sox!!!! Hey was that a Chicago thing or are we both nuts???? :clap2:

redwitch 02-09-2008 08:19 PM

I always liked using nylons with runs and I had to seriously stuff get a size A filled. Guess I was into recycling before recycling was popular?

Donna 02-09-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonie
OMG< I thought astroglide was something used in the ground for landscaping!!!

I cant stand myself, I need you girls to educate me! ::)

Noni,
I'm with you..Astroglide?? What is that??? Now we have Noni & Blonde..http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...ocentsmily.gif

Hyacinth Bucket 02-09-2008 09:09 PM

Hate to admit it, but I thought Astroglide was the turf they put down on inside football fields. OMG, I think I need one of my kids to educate me.

Chel thank you for educating all of us.

HB