Girl Talk

Closed Thread
Old 04-14-2008, 04:05 AM
Sage
Default Re: Girl Talk

Hey Bright, A cotton dress with no waistband suits me to a tee!!
Gee, I miss you and S&T already. Bare, M2Five and Nonie to soon follow....nooooooooooooooooooo!!
HB and SL have gone. Hurry up, all of you, and come back home.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:24 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Samhass...I miss you and all the other TOTVers I met. A dress without a waistband is what I need...but hopefully not for long....

Encourage me to continue my dieting...
Old 04-14-2008, 06:04 AM
Gold member

Hey chubby...keep dieting!!!
Was that encouraging? :dontknow: ??? :dontknow:
Only a bigger person can call a smaller person chubby. ;D Course I guess it also will help that you know I luv ya. Looking forward to shopping with you. Let's both be smaller when we do.

We have arrived back in MN. It seems we just left and here we are back again so quickly.
You know our visit last year was really fun, we looked at a lot of houses and we knew we wanted more of TV in our lives; but this year we didn't look at houses much at all. This year we found friends, not aquaintances, friends. This year we left our hearts in The Villages. How amazing to find couples that both of us, like both of them! That just doesn't happen that often in life...but it did.

Going to miss you all terribly, but we'll keep in touch and hopefully we will hurry back "home" quickly.

Love you all,
S&T

Old 04-14-2008, 10:26 AM
Sage

Susan, Bright, Sam, .. if you're all going to be skinny this time next year, I want to get started on a diet also.

Let's talk about diet tips!! 040
Old 04-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Gold member

My first Diet Tip - we will not be eating out so often. We ate out more nights than I can count. The food, except for Tierra del Sol was all way to gooood.

I exercised more and was more active and could not figure out why I gained weight, than last night the answer came in a flash - eating out.

Sam enjoy your last month in TV.

Miss everyone the second we drove away. I also "Left my heart in TV (not San Francisco)."

Love ya all.

HB
Old 04-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Sage

Hb, I'm heading north for the shortest time possible. We just want to see how much has to be done after all the winter storms. I'm sure there will be plenty of windows for Mr Samhass to wash!! I'll get to spend some joyous time with my Granddaughter. I figure after a week to ten days,I'm back here. I may have to tie Mr Samhass in the car to get him away that quickly, but I am prepared to do what it take to get back to TV ASAP.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Sage

HB,

Not eating out as much is a great way to start dieting, but doesnt that mean we have to start cooking??? Ive been way too spoiled in TV and the scale shows it! >

despite all the extra activity, the good food won over! Arghhhhhhh!

Bare, if you start dieting, we wont be able to even see you the next time were all in TV.
You and "Julia" will become Sistah's! :yikes:

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Dancing Thyme

I started my Chinese Herbal "detox" diet yesterday. Its pretty easy, just don't eat anything!!! and Since I love "greens" its easy for me. Now how do I keep this up in TV?
yes, eat out!!

I'm gonna miss my acupuncturist, love that doctor so much. Does any one know of a good one in or near TV? I'll drive to the end of Florida for a good one, let me know pleeeasseee. Thanks, Kathie

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Gold member

Okay here is the deal as I see it.

Bare you start a forum for diet tips. HB you and Nonie, hire security and post them at all restaurants to keep us out. Kathie you are in charge of the herbs and needles. Bright how about if you find us a good lipposuctionist. (Wow, when you think about it, maybe we could start a new business...lamp oil...don't they get that from whale blubber ??? ??? If we all saved our lippoed stuff...hmmmm)

The rest of us will canvas TV covering every mirror and/or shiny surface so that when no one does what we should do, :yikes: we can pretend we did. ;D

Seriously, I think it would be very cool to support each other in an endeavor to become more healthy and physically fit....thin and sexy is just too much work...and the reward value of that...well like I said it is too much work.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Gold member

Okay here is a question can we still eat stuff like this if we get it as take-out?

As spring approaches, chefs turn to the bounty of Italy for new recipe ideas featuring fresh herbs and vegetables. In the mountainous coastal region of Liguria, aromatic basil and vine-ripened tomatoes grow abundantly in tiny terrace gardens and are a vital part of the local cuisine.

Ingredients like these inspired our chefs to create delicious dishes such as our New! Five Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni with Shrimp and our Five Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni with Sausage. These entrées feature rigatoni pasta stuffed with five Italian cheeses and tossed with sautéed shrimp or grilled Italian sausage, then topped with fresh tomatoes and basil.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida
Old 04-14-2008, 08:47 PM

Kath ~
As far as I know, Whiskey Creek doesn't do herbal, so you may have to suffer and take a pass on the detox/diet for our get together on Wednesday night....

The Villages Florida

Old 04-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Darn you Susan! Not fair posting pics like that when I'm starved!

To add insult to injury, Mr. Bright is cooking tuna cakes, baked sweet potato fries, and broccoli for dinner.

I want that 5 cheese stuffed rigatoni and chocolate pie!!!!!

Old 04-14-2008, 10:34 PM
Gold member

Yum wish you were close enough we'd be there for dinner. Tell Mr. Bright I discovered another kind of cake besides crab on the way home....Artichoke...I am practicing for our "throw down"
Old 04-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I wonder if other TOTVers have some unique "cakes" recipes.

Let me see, crab, tuna, artichoke...this could get interesting! We could have a progressive dinner party next time we're in TV.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Gold member

....and we could wear hats!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.