Girl Talk

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Default Re: Girl Talk

The Villages Florida>>This is whats for dinner..

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 05-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl Couldn't have said it any better, Donna!!!!!
Old 05-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Gold member

From Batwoman to Bare - Here I thought it was blonds who had more fun. Thank you for letting me know the truth.

Now that I know the truth I have to decide what I want to do with the information. :dontknow: Questions, Decisions, and here I just bought the latest L'oreal Natural Blond hair color. What oh what will I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna

;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokinronda
1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl Couldn't have said it any better, Donna!!!!!
HB
Old 05-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Sage

Natural blond sounds like a great selection HB. Blends in with gray also, (not that you would need that)! Kathie just went blonde. And of course Donna is the natural blonde princess of all time.

I was blonde once for a week in the '60's. I had hair down to my waist. A week later I had my hair straightened. Before my hair all broke off, for that one week, I did have a lot of fun. ;D
Old 05-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna

"And of course Donna is the natural blonde princess of all time."

The Villages Florida

The Villages FloridaI love you too Barefoot...The Villages Florida

I do have quite a few of our TOTV peeps with crowns on, they too look like Princesse's..I can always post them, if ya like...

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 05-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot at last
Natural blond sounds like a great selection HB. Blends in with gray also, (not that you would need that)! Kathie just went blonde. And of course Donna is the natural blonde princess of all time.
Yes, Kathie went blond. OMG, she'll be a holy terror in TV that's for sure. The Villages Florida Gee, I'm talking about myself. Oh well, its the truth! :redface:

If I wasn't so shy, I'd post a blond picture. I like it, it is nicer that the white hair I had. It looks like Donna's color in her avatar, too bad I don't have that beautiful face!! The Villages Florida

BF, that was a great joke, loved it!

HB, let's use the same color and we'll feel even more like sistah's!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 05-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Gold member

Kathie that is an excellent idea and we will save money.

Hubby presently does my hair so now he can do both of us at the same time. He tells me that it takes less than half a bottle to do my hair - so you can either have the first half or second half.

He is an excellent colorist and only uses professional colorist gloves! Excellent sense of humor, good conversationalist and no matter what you say he will not color his hair. I highly recommend him. He has over a decade of experience and prefers to use L'OREAL.

He has an opening in the third week of June. Just checked his appointment book.

See ya Sistah - will you make the lemonade?

HB
Old 05-22-2008, 01:27 AM
Veteran member

I DON'T GET IT ? I saw the season finale of Desperate Housewives and at the end they projected what their lives would be like in 5 years into the future. Does that mean the show-series is over? Or is it just the end of the season? :dontknow: I guess I missed something, somewhere :dontknow:
Old 05-22-2008, 01:33 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket
Kathie that is an excellent idea and we will save money.

Hubby presently does my hair so now he can do both of us at the same time. He tells me that it takes less than half a bottle to do my hair - so you can either have the first half or second half.

He is an excellent colorist and only uses professional colorist gloves! Excellent sense of humor, good conversationalist and no matter what you say he will not color his hair. I highly recommend him. He has over a decade of experience and prefers to use L'OREAL.

He has an opening in the third week of June. Just checked his appointment book.

See ya Sistah - will you make the lemonade? HB
Wonderful, we'll get hubby to do both of us (our hair color to be specific) and being the same color will be so much fun. Can't use L'Oreal though, remember the allergy problem I have but we can share the vegetable based color I'm using. Its terrific, leaves your hair shiny and smooth. Do I have to tip him??? Maybe I'll just give him some lemonade!

Love ya Sistah, see ya in June. :redface:

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 05-22-2008, 01:36 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

HB...your post about Sidney coloring your hair is a keeper.

If I colored my hair...I think I'd hire him.

LOL
Old 05-22-2008, 01:43 AM
Gold member

Kathie while in France I bought two different types of Orange Blossom Water. One of the recipes I saw for this water said if you add a small amount to lemonade it enhances the flavor. Want to try it?

You can decide which type you would like him to use. His Professional Colorist Gloves are ready to be slipped on.

A tip? : You are on your own.

See ya Sistah.

HB
Old 05-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Sage

Coney, the last Desperate Housewives was a season finale, NOT a series finale. So it will return next year. I think they wanted to give us a glimpse into the future to increase our interest in the series, especially the part that Susan won't be with Mike forever.

Tonight is the two-hour season finale of Grays. I love that program!

And then I can turn off the TV for the summer! If it were only that easy to turn off TOTV for the summer! I might really start getting some stuff done around here.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Sage

The new movie "Sex in the City" is supposed to be amazing (for girls anyway). I've always loved the TV program, cool idea, for four friends, all so different, to be so close. ;D
Old 05-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket
Barefoot,

"Put everything you want to take out on the bed and have a look at it. Then take half the stuff and hang it back in the closet." The rest of the sentence after clothing on the bed is to take double the amount of money you think you need.

HB
I agree 100% With HB!!! :bigthumbsup:
My packing motto has always been, "Take half as much stuff and twice as much money."
Don't forget, there are shops on the other end! :2cool: LOL
Bossier City, Louisiana
Salt Lake City & Ogden, Utah
The Villages, Florida
Old 05-22-2008, 10:29 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot at last
The new movie "Sex in the City" is supposed to be amazing (for girls anyway). I've always loved the TV program, cool idea, for four friends, all so different, to be so close. ;D
I think that we should see this movie together. We can rent the DVD when we are all back together and have a girl's night out at one of our houses. That would be too much fun!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.