Heavenly, Foot Relexology massage

Heavenly, Foot Relexology massage

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Heavenly, Foot Relexology massage
  #1  
Old 09-30-2018, 01:38 PM
Debfrommaine Debfrommaine is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tamarind Grove and Bonita
Posts: 949
Default Heavenly, Foot Relexology massage

Had the best foot reflexology massage at Tai Chi Massage & Foot Spa today. Wow, first time for reflexology and could immediately feel the stress leave my feet, felt like I was walking on clouds after. Highly recommend if you want to try something relaxing. I will definitely return! 693-2207 in Summerfield, by Aldi's on 441, behind McDonald's.

  #2  
Old 09-30-2018, 01:46 PM
Barefoot's Avatar
Barefoot Barefoot is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Winters in TV, Summers in Canada.
Posts: 17,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debfrommaine View Post
Had the best foot reflexology massage at Tai Chi Massage & Foot Spa today. Wow, first time for reflexology and could immediately feel the stress leave my feet, felt like I was walking on clouds after. Highly recommend if you want to try something relaxing. I will definitely return! 693-2207 in Summerfield, by Aldi's on 441, behind McDonald's.
Was it for 30 or 60 minutes?
There is nothing better than a foot massage.
How much does it cost for a reflexology massage?
__________________
Barefoot At Last
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 09-30-2018, 02:09 PM
YoderChiropractic YoderChiropractic is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 38
Default

Yes, I agree! They are totally fantastic!

Barbara
Yoder Chiropractic
  #4  
Old 09-30-2018, 02:54 PM
Debfrommaine Debfrommaine is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tamarind Grove and Bonita
Posts: 949
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Was it for 30 or 60 minutes?
There is nothing better than a foot massage.
How much does it cost for a reflexology massage?
Barefoot, it was $30 for 30 minutes, a steal. Even better, which I did not do because I heard after, there is a Groupon deal, gotta check it out. It was worth every penny. Have fun and tell them Deb sent you (no commission, just passin' on a good vendor service).
  #5  
Old 09-30-2018, 03:11 PM
Bonnevie Bonnevie is offline
Gold member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,182
Default

I have been going for months. if you do the 60 min. reflexology they massage shoulders, head and back as well it is fantastic. I signed up for a monthly plan that they offered (don't know if they still offer it)
  #6  
Old 09-30-2018, 03:20 PM
BK001's Avatar
BK001 BK001 is offline
Gold member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY, The Village of Lynnhaven
Posts: 1,206
Default

Here is a groupon coupon for 40% off:

https://www.groupon.com/deals/tai-chi-massage-foot-spa
__________________
A great attitude is a choice, not a disposition
  #7  
Old 09-30-2018, 04:34 PM
Debfrommaine Debfrommaine is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tamarind Grove and Bonita
Posts: 949
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnevie View Post
I have been going for months. if you do the 60 min. reflexology they massage shoulders, head and back as well it is fantastic. I signed up for a monthly plan that they offered (don't know if they still offer it)
Yes, I do believe they have this plan. I am tempted...…….
  #8  
Old 10-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Barefoot's Avatar
Barefoot Barefoot is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Winters in TV, Summers in Canada.
Posts: 17,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Here is a groupon coupon for 40% off:
Access Denied
What a great deal.
Do you find with Groupon companies that there is no problem with giving a credit card number and security code online?
__________________
Barefoot At Last
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.
  #9  
Old 10-01-2018, 04:30 PM
BK001's Avatar
BK001 BK001 is offline
Gold member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY, The Village of Lynnhaven
Posts: 1,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
What a great deal.
Do you find with Groupon companies that there is no problem with giving a credit card number and security code online?
Well, I can not attest to any company's long-term security protection, but I buy everything online and have never had a problem.
__________________
A great attitude is a choice, not a disposition
  #10  
Old 10-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Debfrommaine Debfrommaine is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tamarind Grove and Bonita
Posts: 949
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
What a great deal.
Do you find with Groupon companies that there is no problem with giving a credit card number and security code online?
I have used Groupons in the past, no problem. Enjoy the foot reflexology, you will be hooked!
Closed Thread

Tags
massage, foot, reflexology, recommend, clouds

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.