Hold old were you?

Closed Thread
Old 02-16-2008, 06:07 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Hold old were you?

Maybe we can get a password from Tony (that he won't tell Jan) so that only we girls can get in here. Wouldn't that be hysterical? roflao

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2008, 07:29 AM
Sage

Donna, love your post, you are the Icon Queen for sure. Look forward to seeing you next week. Safe trip.

Love BF
Old 02-16-2008, 12:29 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna

Aw Barefoot...The Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida

Can't wait to see you either...The Villages Florida

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Gold member

Hi Donna,

Loved your response.

Have a safe and uneventful trip coming down. Looking forward to meeting you.

HB
Old 02-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna

Thanks HB..I can't wait to get there...The Villages Florida

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2008, 02:42 PM

How do we "restored" virgins reply to the questions! LOL

BTW I think the guys should be welcomed to our discussions. Maybe some of them could learn a thing or two. I've learned a few things from them on this site over the last few months. Increased understanding between all of us is always a good thing I think.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:26 PM
Sage

PJ -- We wait til we lose our virginity again and then get to double the answers?

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ
BTW I think the guys should be welcomed to our discussions.
PJ, the guys are welcome to all discussions in TOTV except the ones in Feminine Forum! (A site thoughtfully provided by our administrator)! :cop: This is the place we can talk about cellulite and virginity and aging and just about anything as "sister to sister". :redface: :redface:

This is the place you come when you're missing your friends back home. When you want some mindless chatter. I love having our own site. :bigthumbsup:
Old 02-16-2008, 08:40 PM

Ok Barefoot I see that side of it too. You made a valid point. But if we expose all our secrets, the guys will still be able to see everything, unless we password-protect this area. I'm definitely missing friends to share things with, and you all sound so nice.

Redwitch I'm wondering how much it will hurt the next time? If it ever happens. Yikes! I'm scared.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:17 PM
Sage

I think reading about some of the stuff is one thing but unless you've experienced it, you're lost. It's kinda like I have a daughter and know how it feels to be a mother but I've never experienced childbirth, so am clueless when a woman starts talking about the nausea, feeling the baby kick, etc. So, I don't mind the guys reading it but just to join in doesn't feel right. (At least I asked if I could join the boys talk thread when it was started rather than jumping in and making comments and asking questions.)

Old 02-16-2008, 10:18 PM
Sage

Oh, as to how much it will hurt ... my theory is that it won't ... I do know what I'm doing this go round. And I'm stickin' to that theory. ;D

Old 02-16-2008, 10:50 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch
I think reading about some of the stuff is one thing but unless you've experienced it, you're lost. It's kinda like I have a daughter and know how it feels to be a mother but I've never experienced childbirth, so am clueless when a woman starts talking about the nausea, feeling the baby kick, etc. So, I don't mind the guys reading it but just to join in doesn't feel right. (At least I asked if I could join the boys talk thread when it was started rather than jumping in and making comments and asking questions.)
Hi Red,

Some women never experience childbirth they have a C section, for a baby kicking in your womb I once heard it described like having gas go through your intestines.

What is most important, just my feelings, is the person who is with the child through good and bad times.

In every sense of how I define a Mother you are one - 100% Mom

HB
Old 02-17-2008, 04:48 AM
Sage

Well, gas through the intestines I have had and have never found it to be a very pleasant feeling. Does that mean I haven't missed much in carrying a baby? rofl

I have gone through the sleep deprivation. Actually, longer than most mothers -- Jess had night terrors for 3 years straight. I could actually time them -- 11:03; 1:00; between 3:00 and 3:30 and one at 5:00. I did get to miss the changing diapers and burping, for which I'll be eternally grateful. Quite honestly, when I went through the adoption process I specifically asked for an older child. I did not want to change a diaper or try to interpret unintelligent sounds for three years.

As to being a mother, that I am. No doubt in my mind on that score. Never has been from the first day Jess walked into my home. She was my little girl and I would die to protect her. So, motherhood itself was never an issue for me. Just childbirth and infancy (ugh!) -- not convinced I missed all that much but think I would have liked having Jess be of my blood as well as of my heart.

Old 02-17-2008, 04:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd
How old were you when what?
1. First date?
2. Made love?
3. First kiss?
4. Got married?
5. First job?
6. Last job?
7. First discovered the????
Age 11 for first date and first kiss. Age 18 for first job. Age 24 for married and making love. # 7. Still looking

OK, maybe I lied about a couple.

Talk about personal questions .. this reminds me of that horrible new TV show where people have to tell the truth to win money. Are there any prizes here for honesty?
Good, I didn't think so.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.