Jammie Party/Chat Fest for Women Only

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2008, 12:40 PM
Dancing Thyme
Default Re: Jammie Party/Chat Fest for Women Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch
Avista, I love Kathie, I really, truly do. She's a wonderful, kind, giving, caring person. She's actually a pretty good driver when you can get her to not talk and just drive. Problem is, that's on this side of impossible. Do. Not. Let. Her. Drive you anywhere until you are fully recovered.
Avista, this time, I can't disagree with Red - about my constant chatter that is. I think they named the "Chatty Cathy" doll after me... I never never never shut up. But Red's in there as well, can't tell you how many turns we missed yesterday going to Ocala. But it was so much fun!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 02-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Dancing Thyme

Bump!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

Old 02-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Dancing Thyme

Bump, again

Old 02-17-2008, 04:50 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

So, how many do you have so far? What do you need help with? I think it should be a jammie party for the married broads and us single gals should do an all-night, real deal slumber party. Jess said we should rent Disney movies ... I looked at her like she was some foreign creature.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-17-2008, 05:09 AM
Gold member

I do wish we were already there. I love girl's only get togethers of all types.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:04 AM

Avista: Speedy Recovery to U. Also, remember to ask for Colace as anesthesia slows down EVERYTHING, including your bowels. (Don't be grossed out Kath, Us woman need to take care of each other, right?) Actually, I'd go to Walmart and get generic Colace and start taking it 1-2 days before surgery, if I be U. Walk, walk, walk, good advice from Red.

Kath: I sooooo much wish I was there for the Jammie Party. Sounds like so much fun. Oxytocin creating gathering, sounds to me. Oxytocin? you might ask?? Woman produce the "feel good hormone" when they get together and support each other, talk, laugh, hug, etc. Just now listening to Gray's Book on CD, Why Mars and Venus Collide. It's so interesting. Wish my x and I had access to that info. when we were newly weds. We may still be married if we just knew we were both handling our stress different, and a few other issues, I might add.

Didn't mean to get off topic - Have a great girly fun time. Wish I could be there. Hope you will still be having them when I finally do get there??? Christine, The educator.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Dancing Thyme

Hi Ladies:

Reminder !!!!

Chat Pack party at my house tomorrow night. Starts at 4-5 pm till about 8 or 9pm. If you are coming, let me know. I've sent out a lot of PM's to the ladies who I remembered that they wanted to attend, but if you didn't get a PM just contact me, and I'll send you directions, etc.

Please try to join us as we will have lots of fun. If your hubby insists on crashing the party, also let me know that cause some guys want to attend also and I'll get a headcount.

Thanks, see you all on Wed night. Thanks, Kathie

Old 02-19-2008, 11:59 PM
Dancing Thyme

Thanks Jerseygirl, we wish you were here too. Think you'll fit right into this crowd of crazy people. Next time, we may call this the "Feel Good Hormone" party, lol.

To all, bumping this again as another reminder. Be sure to come.

Kathie

Old 02-20-2008, 03:38 AM

Have a fun time!! Will there be pictures???? Or will your motto be "what happens at the jammy party, stays at the jammy party???
Old 02-20-2008, 03:56 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm10
Have a fun time!! Will there be pictures???? Or will your motto be "what happens at the jammy party, stays at the jammy party???
Hi PM, I'm thinking I am going to take pictures, especially if the ladies behave and keep their clothes on. LOL.

I'll have to buy another throw away camera cause my other one is almost finished with the TOTV lunch pictures. Some day I'll have to get all these picts developed and posted.

Sorry you can't be here, but maybe next time.... huh!

Kath

Old 02-20-2008, 04:50 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avista
Wish I could be there, but I'm having a hysterectomy at The Villages Reginal Hospital on Feb 20. I KNOW you girls will be having more fun the I will. <Jealous!>
Avista,

Wishing you a very speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Dont worry, there will be many more chat fests and we will look forward to the pleasure of your company at them.

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Have fun ladies! Wish I could be there instead of my meetings that last til 8 tonight. Can hardly wait until I retire, move to TV and join in with all the fun! Looking forward to seeing the pics!
Old 02-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Veteran member

Have a wonderful sisterly chat tonight and remember all of us who are with you in spirit!

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Old 02-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by another Linda
Have a wonderful sisterly chat tonight
Linder (Bronx accent), these crazy ladies have a "sisterly" chat?? Doubt it!! They'll be dancin and drinkin and prob some Chippendale dancers, LOL!!!

But I'll take some pictures to post (or maybe Red will, I'll be too busy with the Chip dancers.)

Wish you all were here!!!

Kathie

Old 02-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Sage

Kathie, you are going to get us all in deep yogurt, now tell everyone that this is an innocent chat fest among sistah's and nutin more!!! LOL :redface:

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.