Kim Forsberg, best eyebrows

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2019, 06:30 AM
Gold member
Default Kim Forsberg, best eyebrows

I saw Kim yesterday for a touch up on my eyebrows and they are gorgeous! Kim is a licensed cosmetologist, esthetician, make-up artist and permanent cosmetic make-up artist who has a fantastic hand for microblading eyebrows, among other areas. After a lot of research, I chose Kim because of her artistry and cleanliness. She comes in from New York to work with new and existing clients. Her contact info is 646-210-8324 or google New York - Permanent Makeup Kim Forsberg Licensed Cosmetologist. I am one happy customer!

Last edited by Debfrommaine; 06-22-2019 at 06:37 AM.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:30 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debfrommaine View Post
I saw Kim yesterday for a touch up on my eyebrows and they are gorgeous! Kim is a licensed cosmetologist, esthetician, make-up artist and permanent cosmetic make-up artist who has a fantastic hand for microblading eyebrows, among other areas. After a lot of research, I chose Kim because of her artistry and cleanliness. She comes in from New York to work with new and existing clients. Her contact info is 646-210-8324 or google New York - Permanent Makeup Kim Forsberg Licensed Cosmetologist. I am one happy customer!
Did you see her in Edgewater NJ or does she come to The Villages?
Old 07-12-2019, 04:41 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by big guy View Post
Did you see her in Edgewater NJ or does she come to The Villages?
She lived here for years and then moved to Edgewater. Kim travels to The Villages every other month to see her existing and new clients and has done this for a few years now. Can't recommend her enough for cosmetic services!
Closed Thread

Tags
kim, eyebrows, york, cleanliness, work

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.