Looking for a really nice spa for massage and facial

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2016, 08:01 PM
Default Looking for a really nice spa for massage and facial

I am looking for a really nice spa to go to for mothers day pampering. A facial and a massage or on my TODO list. I would like somewhere that has a relaxation room and provide you with a nice robe to wear. I do not want a place where they are constantly trying to sell you product used during your treatments.
Any suggestions? I hear Brownwood MVP is nice but dont think they have any relaxation area.
Thoughts are appreciated.
Old 04-23-2016, 11:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemaryly View Post
I am looking for a really nice spa to go to for mothers day pampering. A facial and a massage or on my TODO list. I would like somewhere that has a relaxation room and provide you with a nice robe to wear. I do not want a place where they are constantly trying to sell you product used during your treatments.
Any suggestions? I hear Brownwood MVP is nice but dont think they have any relaxation area.
Thoughts are appreciated.
On several visits to TV, I have gone to Tuscany Day Spa at Lake Sumter Landing, and I was very pleased with the massages, facials and pedicures. There was never any of the technicians selling products while I was there (at least not selling to me).

Tags
nice, relaxation, spa, massage, facial, constantly, treatments, sell, product, area, thoughts, appreciated, hear, brownwood, mvp, suggestions, todo, list, pampering, mothers, day, wear, robe, provide, room

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.