Love my microblading, thanks Kim Forsberg!

Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2018, 04:56 AM
Gold member

Kim worked fly's in from New York on a regular basis (she also has her business there) to work with her clients here; she was in The Villages prior to that for a long time. The price is $370 and includes follow up, I do not know what the prices are for facials and other skin care procedures but hear from others that I know she does a beautiful job in this area. She works out of Tai Chi Massage & Foot Spa (across from Walmart on 441). 646-210-8324 Thismakeupgirl.com - Edgewater, New Jersey | Facebook
Old 07-27-2018, 05:09 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debfrommaine View Post
Kim worked fly's in from New York on a regular basis (she also has her business there) to work with her clients here; she was in The Villages prior to that for a long time. The price is $370 and includes follow up, I do not know what the prices are for facials and other skin care procedures but hear from others that I know she does a beautiful job in this area. She works out of Tai Chi Massage & Foot Spa (across from Walmart on 441). 646-210-8324 Thismakeupgirl.com - Edgewater, New Jersey | Facebook

Thanks for the info!
Closed Thread

Tags
kim, microblading, forsberg, research, friend

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.