Love my microblading, thanks Kim Forsberg!

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2018, 05:03 AM
Gold member
Default Love my microblading, thanks Kim Forsberg!

Licensed Aesthetician...KIM FORSBERG is the best! My appointment with Kim was yesterday. She is very professional and well versed about microblading, truly know I made the right choice. What impressed me the most was her talent, very patient and up-to-date about this procedure. She took her time, kept me informed, and the finished product beautiful! It is a two step process (there is no additional charge for the second visit) and I will go back in a few weeks for the final touches. If you are thinking about microblading, you will not go wrong with Kim. After doing much research, her fees are reasonable, she is talented; my friend also had her eyebrows done and she is thrilled, too. I am happy!!!! Her number is 646-210-8324 (call or text), tell her Debfrommaine sent you, you won't believe your new natural look. Wish I did this years ago.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:09 AM
Veteran member

What is it?
Old 05-23-2018, 09:23 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixsonci View Post
What is it?

“Microblading is a semi-permanent make-up technique where a special hand tool and color pigment are used to etch hair-like strokes just under the skin’s surface. Microblading can fill in sparse brows or create an entire brow. The 3D effect adds realism to the result, creating brows that look like real hair strokes, rather than a solid block like traditional tattooing methods.”
Old 05-23-2018, 12:24 PM

Glad it worked out so well. I will keep this in mind for the summer plans of beauty! How much time between first contact and appointment?
Old 05-24-2018, 05:06 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgroemm View Post
Glad it worked out so well. I will keep this in mind for the summer plans of beauty! How much time between first contact and appointment?
About 3 weeks for my appointment - I was very impressed; I asked lots of questions and she readily answered them. Looks natural and I am having no issues at all. Well done.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:04 AM

How much and will you provide her contact info?
Old 05-24-2018, 12:22 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbaby View Post
Depends on what you decide to have done, I did something extra so my price may be different. Text Kim at the number in my original post, she will respond in timely manner. Day 3 and I am thrilled and people are saying " you look younger", I'll take that compliment any time! My procedure looks very natural. 😉
Old 05-24-2018, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debfrommaine View Post
Depends on what you decide to have done, I did something extra so my price may be different. Text Kim at the number in my original post, she will respond in timely manner. Day 3 and I am thrilled and people are saying " you look younger", I'll take that compliment any time! My procedure looks very natural. 😉
Thanks for the info. What extra did you have done besides the microblading? I want to get mine done this summer.
Old 05-24-2018, 04:54 PM
Veteran member

and us guys tought is was about grass cutting.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:05 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC and John View Post
Thanks for the info. What extra did you have done besides the microblading? I want to get mine done this summer.
I prefer not to say but I am pleased all the way around. Make an appointment because she does fill up. Have fun and we need to start taking care of ourselves ladies!!!
Old 06-25-2018, 04:30 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbaby View Post
Price depends on what Kim and you decide you need. I will say she was very reasonable and I did research. You can view her work at Thismakeupgirl.com - Edgewater, New Jersey | Facebook

I hope I copied it correctly. Kim is taking appointments July 24-28 - I can't wait for part two of my procedure. Her work is excellent and I am thrilled! If you want to text her or call: 646-210-8324. Have fun taking care of yourself!
Old 07-25-2018, 07:47 PM
Gold member

Just completed the second phase of microblading my eyebrows with Kim this evening, I am super happy! She is an artist...…..love that she has been doing this for many years. Kim is so knowledgeable and up-to-date on this procedure. I found it very tolerable and would do it again in a heartbeat. If you want to text her or call: 646-210-8324.
Old 07-25-2018, 09:50 PM

Thanks Deb, just had step one done by Kim this week! They are a little dark...did yours lighten up over time? I really liked her and the shape is very natural. I let her know you referred me! Going back for a facial in a couple weeks when she returns.
Old 07-26-2018, 04:49 AM
Gold member

[QUOTE=Sgroemm;1566323]Thanks Deb, just had step one done by Kim this week! They are a little dark...did yours lighten up over time? I really liked her and the shape is very natural. I let her know you referred me! Going back for a facial in a couple weeks when she returns.[/QUOTE

Yes, they do start out a little darker and lighten up. Where I work several ladies are doing this, using various salons, and the brows all start our darker. With me, mine we so light, practically not there at all, so having anything done would look darker; I love having a shaped brow, never had that before either. Fun to be girls and take care of ourselves! I hope to have Kim do a facial at some point, ladies at work say she does terrific facial care.
Old 07-26-2018, 04:00 PM
Platinum member

Where does Kim work? Why the mystery on the price?
Closed Thread

Tags
kim, microblading, forsberg, research, friend

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.