Makeup Lessons

Closed Thread
Old 06-17-2017, 07:57 AM
Smile Makeup Lessons

Does anyone have suggestions for places to go for makeup lessons? Thanks in advance!
Old 06-17-2017, 08:22 AM

This is not really an answer but I guess more of a suggestion. I am not a big makeup person. Unless it's something special it's usually mascara and go. When my daughter was getting married the salon we went to had Jane Iredale (sp) makeup. It was great. All different foundations for all ages and skin types. Never looks made up. That is what I do use and love it. So if you find a salon or small boutique kind of store try it. They will do it for you. It isn't cheap but we all know cheap isn't good! For the quality and results it is so worth it. You don't feel like you have a ton of makeup on. I will use other mascara. Not an eyeliner person. And different lipstick. I do stick to their base products. Absence is like a primer, the small tube off "cover up" a little goes a long long way. And the foundation. Some are powder some are liquid. And their bronzer instead of blush to look more natural. Hope this helps
Old 06-17-2017, 08:51 AM
Sage

Any cosmestic's counter in a department store...Belk. Maybe Ulta as well as Merle Norman can also help you out.
Old 06-17-2017, 09:32 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeMom View Post
Does anyone have suggestions for places to go for makeup lessons? Thanks in advance!
I sent you a PM for a woman who lives in The Villages, I absolutely loved the experience.....and no pressure!
Old 08-15-2017, 08:25 AM

Go to Tou Lou salon and ask for the guy that works there. I can't remember his name but he worked on American Idol as a professional makeup artist. The salon is gorgeous.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:39 PM
Veteran member

I think the ability to listen very important. And makeup sex is always fun.
Closed Thread

Tags
makeup, lessons, advance, places, suggestions

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.