Permanent Eyebrows

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2018, 12:05 PM

I had permanent eyeliner and eyebrows done at Wax Me And More. Vicki did a great job and I certainly recommend her. They are located on 301. Check out her website at waxmeandmore.com!
Old 03-15-2018, 04:03 PM

I am schedułed to have my brows microbladed by Stevie at Salon TouLou on Saturday. This not a permanent fix but I am going to give it a try"
Old 03-15-2018, 06:23 PM
Gold member
Default Brows

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryanna630 View Post
I am schedułed to have my brows microbladed by Stevie at Salon TouLou on Saturday. This not a permanent fix but I am going to give it a try"
Please let us know about your experience........and how long this is expected to last. Thanks.
Old 03-16-2018, 11:15 AM

Thanks for the update!
Old 03-16-2018, 03:40 PM
Location: New Hampshire, now Heathrow on Lake Deaton Preserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATERNUT View Post
I had permanent eyeliner and eyebrows done at Wax Me And More. Vicki did a great job and I certainly recommend her. They are located on 301. Check out her website at waxmeandmore.com!
How do you deal with gray eyebrow hair regrowth over the portion that is treated (tatooed)?
Old 03-21-2018, 10:40 AM
Default Microblading

Has anyone had Nadia at Facetime with Kevin? She was highly recommended to me by Cindy. I have a consult today. Thanks for any input!!

Cynthia, class of 1967
Muscatine, Iowa City and Newton, IA; Belmont, Sunnyvale & San Bernardino, CA; Biloxi, MS; Cleveland TN & The Villages
Old 03-21-2018, 05:35 PM
Gold member

How did the appointment go with Nadia - Kevin?
Old 03-21-2018, 06:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCsun View Post
Has anyone used Permanent Makeup by Cindy? Please PM me if you have. Thanks!
Haven't used Cindy Fonda yet for eyebrows and eyeliner, but I'm booked for the fall.
When I had a consult with her in February, she was booked through June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starflyte1 View Post
OCsun, I have an appt. on Monday for permanent eyeliner with Cindy. I have met her for a consultation at her office, and am comfortable with my choice. When I booked, she was scheduling months in advance. I made this appt. in November, but I don't know how it is now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCsun View Post
Starflyte1, I have an appointment with Cindy in a few weeks. My initial consultation was back in January and felt comfortable with my decision to move forward. I really want to get my brows done but the time between appointments, is giving me cold feet. I can't wait to hear about your experience.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:57 AM
Default Permanent makeup

If you guys have not tried Ruth Ann with Aesthetic Skin Solutions on CR 466 she is great! I have been having skincare treatments for a couple of years now but she also does permanent makeup.
I have seen her work and it is awesome. I am thinking of having her do my eyebrows. She typically gets new clients in within one week and does the procedure the following week.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:49 AM

The consult went well. I have an appointment in early May with Nadia to get the eyebrows micro-bladed. Hoping it turns out well. She charges $500, which includes the consult charge.

Cynthia, class of 1967
Muscatine, Iowa City and Newton, IA; Belmont, Sunnyvale & San Bernardino, CA; Biloxi, MS; Cleveland TN & The Villages
Old 04-19-2018, 06:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryanna630 View Post
Maryanna, what is microblading?
Is it the same as tattooing? $500 seems high if it's not permanent.
Old 04-19-2018, 06:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesscain79 View Post
If you guys have not tried Ruth Ann with Aesthetic Skin Solutions on CR 466 she is great! I have been having skincare treatments for a couple of years now but she also does permanent makeup.
I have seen her work and it is awesome. I am thinking of having her do my eyebrows. She typically gets new clients in within one week and does the procedure the following week.
How much does she charge for brows? Also where is Aesthetic Skin Solutions located??

The other OP who said she was charged by someone, $500.00 sounds REALLY expensive. These fade with time and need re-doing!!
Old 04-20-2018, 11:26 AM
Veteran member

My hair is white and virtually invisible eyebrows. Has anyone had them done a grey color. I do not want them to stand out, just be able to be seen.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by big guy View Post
Be very careful and ask a lot of questions. "How is the pain deadened? DO you do some sort of registration marks to get the eyebrows the same? How do you make them the same color?" I had mine done in Ohio a year or so before we moved. My eyebrows are very different and the colors are different. It cost me $750. I was very upset. She was fired soon afterward but that didn't change my eyebrows.
Guys have their eyebrows tattooed???

Tags
eyebrows, kim, microbladed, forsberg, shari

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.