Permanent makeup

Closed Thread
Old 01-27-2019, 06:06 PM
Veteran member
Default Permanent makeup

I've seen numerous threads with questions and recommendations about permanent makeup. I wanted to share my experience if anyone is looking for a recommendation.
After reading about Shari and others in TV, I decided to go outside the bubble. I don't want to book 3 months out, and I don't want to pay the (what I consider to be) exorbitant prices (($400-450) charged in the bubble.
I did my research. THOROUGHLY. Found a place in Inverness that had fantastic reviews for brows and eyeliner. I went with eyeliner, still may do brows...
I called on Monday, got in TODAY. Price was $225 for upper and lower eyeliner. That price includes the follow up in 3 weeks to darken and thicken.
FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE.
They know their stuff and I'm VERY pleased.
If you are considering brows or eyeliner, check with Absolutely You in Inverness. Marty and Gwen have been doing this for a long time. They even post their health inspection reports on their FB page.
I'll follow up on this review after my second visit, but I'm so loving that I had 2 people who had theirs done here compliment me within 4 hours of having it done. They said they wished they'd gone there.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring_chicken View Post
I've seen numerous threads with questions and recommendations about permanent makeup. I wanted to share my experience if anyone is looking for a recommendation.
Was there any pain with the eyeliner procedure?
Old 01-28-2019, 10:01 PM
Veteran member

Will you give us the name and contact number for them?
Old 01-29-2019, 08:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Show us a picture.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:41 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpkinp View Post
Will you give us the name and contact number for them?
I googled and found this:

Absolutely You*Permanent*Makeup
219 E Highland Blvd, Inverness (352) 476-1319

absolutely-you.com
Old 05-04-2019, 07:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Of Absolutely You View Post
Hello,
I am Martin with Absolutely You Permanent makeup in Inverness.

Our facility has been serving central florida for 19 years. I personally began in October of 2010.

We specialize in eyes only. We do eyebrows and eyeliner. We were also among the first in the area to offer and specialize in “microblading eyebrows”. As well as the new “hybrid brows”, which combines microblading and traditional techniques to accomplish an often more desirable natural look.

What exactly you will feel during your procedure varies from person to person. We use and re-apply anesthetic throughout each procedure to ensure you are as comfortable as possible. Most of our clients describe it as a tickly sensation, but it does vary from person to person.

Our prices include your initial consultation, planning, initial follow up appointment/s. We do recommend annual touch ups to maintain the best quality possible. These follow ups are at a nominal fee. We are located approximately 30 minutes from Lady Lake. Our location allows us to offer you highly competitive pricing and most people find it more than worth the drive.

Please feel free to check out our website, read our reviews on Facebook or simply give us a call for more information.

Absolutely You Permanent Makeup
219 E. Highland Blvd.
Inverness, Florida 34452
(352)726-1100
Facebook: Absolutely You Permanent Makeup - Home | Facebook
Very intriguing.
Closed Thread

Tags
eyeliner, brows, permanent, bubble, makeup

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.