Rustic Rose Fashion Boutique

Closed Thread
Old 08-31-2018, 10:56 PM
Sage
Default Rustic Rose Fashion Boutique

After watching one of Skip Smith's videos about shopping at Brownwood (this video was narrated by his wife Sue), she recommended the Rustic Rose Fashion Boutique, which opened a few weeks ago. I stopped there today, and it is definitely worth checking out. I bought a top that I can wear to work this summer to fall clothing transition season when I go back to Chicago. So check out the Rustic Rose Fashion Boutique, right next to the World of Beer at Brownwood.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
After watching one of Skip Smith's videos about shopping at Brownwood (this video was narrated by his wife Sue), she recommended the Rustic Rose Fashion Boutique, which opened a few weeks ago. I stopped there today, and it is definitely worth checking out. I bought a top that I can wear to work this summer to fall clothing transition season when I go back to Chicago. So check out the Rustic Rose Fashion Boutique, right next to the World of Beer at Brownwood.
Shaumburger, here you are for a visit, and you are opening the eyes of us who live here. Good for you. Hurry and come here to live. You are SUCH a Villager!!!
Old 11-12-2018, 07:15 AM

Unfortunately, the few items that I tried seem to run on the small side... some nice stuff, but no luck for me. ������ I prefer Soft Surroundings- really nice clothing/styles, but more on the pricey side. FYI, they stock shorts and a couple of sleeveless tops all year round. Just as was the case when I arrived last December, I found that in the malls and small shops here the businesses carry seasonal items, while I’m always looking for items that are for our continuing hot weather. Maybe some of these larger companies could consider the hotter states when they change seasonal clothing. ☀️������
Closed Thread

Tags
rustic, fashion, rose, boutique, brownwood

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.