Salon Fifth Avenue

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2009, 01:32 PM
Default Salon Fifth Avenue

Has anyone used the services at Salon Fifth Avenue? It is located close to the Target store. It looks upscaled, and the prices are upscaled, but are the stylist worth the money? I would want to have color and easy care, attractive cuts. If any of you have any experience (good or bad) with this salon please share them.
Thanks,
Mrs. tghoul
Old 04-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Urban Hair Studio

I highly recommend Urban Hair Studio on 466 across from Wal Mart. Victoria is a gem and the price is reasonable. I believe they advetise on this web site.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:45 PM

TGHOUL -

I am not a woman but I picked up your thread from "what's new". I just came from Salon Fifth Avenue this afternoon. I'm a man who is particular about his appearance and wants a thorough, knowledgeable hair stylist instead of the 10 minute, $10 bowl cuts at most barber shops. I also like to be pampered a bit, why not? I have a favorite stylist at this salon who does work with both genders. He is very skilled and extremely pleasant. His name is Nick Tsolakis. I've been in the shop several times and all the women, and men, I've seen look great and sound very pleased when they leave. The cost is extremely reasonable compared to what I've paid for quality stylists in other parts of the country.

If you send me a PM with your address I'll be happy to give you a referral card that includes $10 off your first visit. I think you'll be quite happy with them.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I would like to recommend a good Barber Shop .........John The Barber in Lady lake............Not only does he gives a good Haircut but he also shines my head ........My wife loves it as it makes me easier to find at Wal-mart...

Fumar the beacon
Old 04-23-2009, 02:46 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Fumar View Post
I would like to recommend a good Barber Shop .........John The Barber in Lady lake............Not only does he gives a good Haircut but he also shines my head ........My wife loves it as it makes me easier to find at Wal-mart...

Fumar the beacon
Fumar,

Does that shined up head really make you easier to find? There are so many guys with those shiny heads. Finding Mr. Boomer in a crowd is not easy.

In fact, I have never lived down something that I once did at a party.

Picture it: A party one night at the house of some longtime friends. Lots of people there. Great conversation. Great food. A little night music. A little booze. A great evening.

It was summertime and the crowd was flowing in and out of the house. Inside brightly lit. Outside a big deck with lots of tables and candlelight. But still kind of dark out there on that crowded deck.

Mr. Boomer was already out on the deck and after awhile, I thought I would go out there, too.

Anyway, I saw a shiny head and so I worked my way through the crowd.

I walked up behind the man with the shiny head, to the candlelit table where he was sitting with a bunch of other people. As I stood behind the man with the shiny head, I started to rub his head. And I rubbed his head. And I kept on rubbing his head. Quite affectionately.

AND THEN!!!

My eyes finally focused from leaving total light to almost total dark, and the very first thing I focused in on was Mr. Boomer sitting there grinning at me, straight ACROSS the table from that other man with the shiny head. The shiny-head man I had been getting to know pretty well I think -- though I had never seen him before in my life!

Fumar, that is a true story. And as it turned out, the guy whose shiny head I had been rubbing was the host's friend from Michigan.....

FUMAR! WAS THAT YOU?!

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 04-24-2009 at 06:39 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Julie

Boomer that's without a doubt the funniest story I've read in a LONG time!

I needed a good laugh.

My only regret is that I wasn't there to witness your faux paux.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.