Would you have waited?

Would you have waited?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Would you have waited?
Old 06-20-2017, 01:38 PM
Sage

Default Would you have waited?

Today I had a 12:00 appt for my haircut and color. It was with a hairdresser I had used for a cut two times prior. I had waited a week for this appt. I waited in the lobby until about 12:20.

She finally came out and said I'll be just a minute. I waited another 10 minutes. She put me in the chair and said what do you want done a cut? I said I'd like my roots colored and a haircut (which is what I had booked the appt for). She said you want a blow dry? I said yes. She looked at my hair and said well I do have Sally over there (she had color on her hair and was under the dryer while it processed) and I can start you when she is finished.

She put me in a chair in the lobby again with a book to look at. I waited for a while and finally she came and got Sally to wash her dye out. Figuring that Sally would be getting possibly a cut and blow dry, I was tired of waiting. Finally I just walked out. By the time I got in my car it was 12:50. Just as I was leaving someone else was just coming in the door at the front desk saying they had an appointment with my hairdresser as well! I actually was afraid to stay that I would have been given a less than stellar haircut and color. Needless to say I am looking for a new hairdresser.

Old 06-20-2017, 02:21 PM
Sage

Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.

nope
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2017, 02:24 PM
Gold member

I don't blame you for walking out. Hairdressers are overbooking themselves. Not as important as a Dr so really personal decision. If she's not worth the wait, move on and don't feel guilty
Old 06-20-2017, 02:55 PM
Gold member

30 minutes then out.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:11 PM

I would not have waited, and I would have been very irritated.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:20 PM
Sage

Thirty minutes is max. On the plus side, maybe your leaving got the hairdresser on time.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 06-20-2017, 04:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Thirty minutes is max. On the plus side, maybe your leaving got the hairdresser on time.
Yes it probably helped put her back on schedule although she still had to wash, cut and style the other lady and her 1:00 appt was already waiting.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:31 PM

Some businesses forget how difficult it is to get and retain customers. There's plenty of them to choose from. Bye-bye!
Old 06-22-2017, 07:49 PM
Sage

I agree she should have set aside 45 min to an hour for my cut and color yet she set no time for me. I will not be back.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:47 AM

I would have done the same thing.......that's why we make appointments!!
Closed Thread

Tags
waited, finally, sally, hairdresser, haircut