Zulily Question

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Default Zulily Question

We were at Glenview the other night, and I saw a woman with the cutest top on. I complimented her on how cute she looked. She said she ordered the top on Zulily. In looking at the size chart for their clothes, it looks as if you need to order a size bigger. Does anyone know anything about that? Thank you in advance for any advice you might have.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:34 PM

I buy a lot from Zulily, sizes always true, always get lots of compliments on outfits.
Old 04-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Is Zulily a brand? I thought it was a shopping site that offered deals on brand names.
Old 04-03-2015, 09:34 PM

Yup! It is a shopping site.

Thank you for your help!!
Old 04-05-2015, 04:34 AM

Sizes differ from each manufacturer or advertiser on the Zulily site. Several sites are European or UK., always refer to their size chart first. A size 16 could be 46 , in US , an XL or plus size or 1x!!
I noticed the range usually is size 16 is 1 - 2x. Remember also " last day " items are noted as no refundable . I have purchased many items. (I did notice some XL have small arm hole openings )
Old 04-05-2015, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Sweeny View Post
Sizes differ from each manufacturer or advertiser on the Zulily site. Several sites are European or UK., always refer to their size chart first. A size 16 could be 46 , in US , an XL or plus size or 1x!!
I noticed the range usually is size 16 is 1 - 2x. Remember also " last day " items are noted as no refundable . I have purchased many items. (I did notice some XL have small arm hole openings )
I definitely agree! The prices are great, however, sizing is difficult as each manufacturer cuts garments differently. I tend to size up... and on my first purchase I failed to notice that when I ordered an item on last day I could't return it. Unfortunately when I received the item it was way to small and appeared to be sized incorrectly. I ordered an extra large and it didn't fit my friend who wears a size 8. So order carefully and don't wait till the last day!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.