Hernando beach, fl

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2021, 04:40 AM
Default Hernando beach, fl

I discovered a small gulf front community located west of Orlando and north of Tampa with in 70 to 90 minutes drive to either city. I have done due diligence , one would think based on pricing its the old swamp land in Florida, but is very real. Most of the lots are waterfront with either direct or indirect access, but fairly quickly to Gulf . Although there is no beach, with in a 5 mile radius there are public beaches, rivers, lakes, sandy beaches parks, nature trails. Within 7 miles is spring hill, which in the last couple years, has built hospitals, clinics, and all the major chains, wallmart and others are opening new locations. Prices start at 40k for a waterfront canal,
same lot 3 months ago the same lots were in twenties. The really great news lots can no be financed, meaning real stability. For me, diversifing was my motivation. Check it out , any questions feel free to reach out. Have a good day
Old 03-19-2021, 08:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Last edited by John_W; 04-01-2021 at 03:51 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
lots, beaches, real, waterfront, gulf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.