Best place to teach grandson to fish in TV

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2016, 05:27 PM
Default Best place to teach grandson to fish in TV

I would like to take my young grandson fishing and am looking for a pond where folks actually catch (and release) fish. I live near Mission Hills and frequently seen fishermen there, but have never seen anyone catch anything -- maybe I've just not looked at the right time. Thanks for your suggestions!
Old 04-23-2016, 06:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jantonstl View Post
I would like to take my young grandson fishing and am looking for a pond where folks actually catch (and release) fish. I live near Mission Hills and frequently seen fishermen there, but have never seen anyone catch anything -- maybe I've just not looked at the right time. Thanks for your suggestions!
The entrance to Glenview. Pond on the left (south) not the 2 ponds on the right (north). They are on the golf course. Can get loaner poles all set to go at Hacienda Rec. Center on Paige Place in Spanish Springs. Have fun.
Closed Thread

Tags
catch, fish, grandson, fishermen, time, suggestions, frequently, looked, release, young, fishing, place, teach, live, mission, folks, pond, hills

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.