Alexander Tile, Marble and Carpet

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 01-16-2015, 01:38 PM
Sage

We just had 1000 sq feet of grout cleaned, stained & sealed by Alexander Tile and Marble. They do a thorough job, and the results are excellent. Don't hesitate to use them!
Old 01-16-2015, 07:15 PM
Platinum member

CFrance
Could you give me an approx. cost of having this done?
Nancy
Old 03-03-2015, 04:25 PM
Default great job

James and Kristen just finished laying porcelain tile in our ranch home in the villages. They did a fantastic job, very hard working, honest and both very likeable people. Our floors look fabulous and I would recommend them to anyone who is considering getting tile laid. When we want our backsplash done I will certainly call alexander tile and marble. You will not be disappointed.
Mary raff
Old 03-27-2015, 09:31 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default More Happy Customers in The Villages

Kocher
Patio

Why it is not always best to go with the least expensive tile installer A reputable and responsible installer will make a commitment and keep it. I contacted James a few months ago and then looked around for a better price,which I found. However, After several months of delays and changing dates, I went back to James and he came within days and did a marvelous job. Cheaper isn't better. James and his wife are efficient and talented and easy to work with.

Dear James and Kristen
Judy and I would like to thank you for the professional backsplash work you recently did at our home here in the Villages.
The courtesy you both extended along with the excellent tile work cleanliness, made doing this job a pleasure.
Thanks again
Lou & Judy

Ellis
Living room and patio
And grout stain

Excellent customer service. Called for an estimate and James came out the next day. We were able to schedule the installation quickly. James came promptly each day and installed the tile flooring in the lanai and living room dining room area in the estimated time they quoted. The job turned out beautifully. We couldn't be happier with the end result. I would highly recommend Alexander Tile and Marble!

Debbie and Vic
Mallory
Lanai

James and Kristyn installed tile on our newly constructed lanai. They were very helpful in our decision process. They always called to tell us when they were coming and always showed up on time. They worked very hard and very well together. They finished the job nice and fast and it looked amazing. We are so happy with the turnout and get complimented on it all the time. We highly recommend Alexander Tile & Marble for any job you may have.

Carol
Mission Hills Villas
Lanai. Whole Home, Backsplash

James and Kristyn have impressed me yet again. I have had them do numerous jobs in my home and when I recently enclosed my lanai I called them back to tile once again. They did an amazing job. James has done all of my floors with a very tight grout joint and it makes the floor look like marble. If I ever have more jobs (like a new shower) I will be sure to call them back again.
Old 05-01-2015, 06:58 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

I've Ben charging around 275 a foot lately .. That includes materials like thin set but not grout .. There are additional charges like toilets , carpet, sometimes furniture , ext ext .. Some times I'll charge 3 ,, 325 but it depends on the tile .. Like wood look alike tile ill charge 335. Per square Thank you all for your recommendations. They mean the world to us .. .. GOD . Bless the villages ..
Old 05-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Veteran member

Hi guys, I've got some left over bags of quick set and tile if you want them, I'd like to get them out of my garage. Call me at 614 327-2564.

BTW, these guys are really good!

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 06-06-2015, 05:25 PM

I called and left two separate messages over a month+ ago for Alexanders and NEVER received the courtesy of a return call. One message on the answering service and one where I spoke with someone and left a physical message. I guess business must be too busy for new business!
Old 06-07-2015, 10:01 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulascorpio View Post
I called and left two separate messages over a month+ ago for Alexanders and NEVER received the courtesy of a return call. One message on the answering service and one where I spoke with someone and left a physical message. I guess business must be too busy for new business!
Paula,
We extremely apologize for not calling you back. We are a small company and although we are busy there is no excuse for us to not return calls. However, I am a little confused when you say you left a verbal message because it is only my husband and I that work for the company and if you speak with one of us on the phone we would never really take a message, we generally always address the customers right then and there.
Of course again I apologize if we offended you in any way by not calling back.
As you can see from all our customers we always aim to please, unfortunately with there only being two of us it is possible for things to sometimes fall through the cracks. We are not perfect.
Old 07-02-2015, 01:17 PM

Will he install tile that I purchased from somewhere else?
Old 07-07-2015, 05:59 PM

James and Kristen are fantastic! They are such hard workers my floor is fantastic. They even came back twice for little things that I wanted fixed, that others may have let go. They really want you to love your tile and have a great deal of pride in their work.
Old 07-21-2015, 09:04 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Thank you so much ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesspat View Post
James and Kristen are fantastic! They are such hard workers my floor is fantastic. They even came back twice for little things that I wanted fixed, that others may have let go. They really want you to love your tile and have a great deal of pride in their work.
Thanks so much ..
Old 07-24-2015, 08:27 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesspat View Post
thank you so much ..
Old 07-24-2015, 05:33 PM
Default Complete house floor tile installation

I have had several tiled floors installed over the years and I have NEVER, repeat NEVER, seen any tile contractor work as hard as James. His attention to detail created a perfect flooring application in our home. It is obvious he is proud of his work. He even went so far as to help negotiate the lowest purchase price we could get amongst the major tile suppliers in The Villages area. You won't be disappointed. Thanks James and Kristin.
Tom
Old 07-24-2015, 10:27 PM

Nothing like being new to a website. If I goof, please forgive. I'm trying to add my accolades to the work of James and his wife. They tiled all the flooring in my house this past April and did an outstanding job of it. It could not have been more perfect. He discussed each part of the decision making process and explained each in a manner that was easily understandable. He never misled us or tried to oversell us. His quote was very much within/under other estimates. Because of the style of tile we chose, he discussed different patterns for laying the tile in different areas of the house and explained why his recommendations were the most suitable for the space. Example: The tile was 12"x24" which suggested a dramatic herrringbone pattern in the large areas of the house, a brick pattern on the lanai and the small bathrooms and small laundry closet. Because of the baseboard, the painters had to work in conjunction with James and the final product was beautiful. If you want someone who knows their work and has an artists eye, Alexander Marble and Tile is the service you want. All that expertise and the price is completely competitive as well. We could not have been happier with the finished product. - When my painter came to consult after James's work was done and before he started his job, he wouldn't even talk to me until he walked throughout the house admiring the work of James and his wife. And this was a professional who could look at any paint color in the house and tell me the color name and number on first glance! We were fortunate to find two experienced professionals and are pleased to recommend them.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:51 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPaul View Post
Nothing like being new to a website. If I goof, please forgive. I'm trying to add my accolades to the work of James and his wife. They tiled all the flooring in my house this past April and did an outstanding job of it. It could not have been more perfect. He discussed each part of the decision making process and explained each in a manner that was easily understandable. He never misled us or tried to oversell us. His quote was very much within/under other estimates. Because of the style of tile we chose, he discussed different patterns for laying the tile in different areas of the house and explained why his recommendations were the most suitable for the space. Example: The tile was 12"x24" which suggested a dramatic herrringbone pattern in the large areas of the house, a brick pattern on the lanai and the small bathrooms and small laundry closet. Because of the baseboard, the painters had to work in conjunction with James and the final product was beautiful. If you want someone who knows their work and has an artists eye, Alexander Marble and Tile is the service you want. All that expertise and the price is completely competitive as well. We could not have been happier with the finished product. - When my painter came to consult after James's work was done and before he started his job, he wouldn't even talk to me until he walked throughout the house admiring the work of James and his wife. And this was a professional who could look at any paint color in the house and tell me the color name and number on first glance! We were fortunate to find two experienced professionals and are pleased to recommend them.
Thank yo so so much for that . It makes all the hard work with it ..Bless you and your family .. I'm glad you like it we try our best .

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.