Alexander Tile, Marble and Carpet

Alexander Tile, Marble and Carpet

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 07-01-2017, 02:15 PM

Kristin at Alexander did a back splash for us. Very good job and a real nice young lady. Nothing but 5 stars. Very reasonable too.

Old 07-25-2017, 05:22 PM

We hired Alexander Tile to do our kitchen backsplash. Kristyn did the work and it came out beautiful! She kept us well informed about when she would be there, was pleasant, helpful, clean and considerate. We were able to pick the tile we wanted at Lowe's....she told us exactly what to buy, and she did the work at a very fair price. Not only did she do a fantastic job in our kitchen but she also was able to get our new cable box working as well! Multi-talented individual! Thank you so much for your beautiful work and attitude, Kristyn.
Sponsored Links
der Tile and Marble
Old 08-04-2017, 07:05 PM

Smile der Tile and Marble

James and Kristin installed new tile flooring in our kitchen, both bathrooms and entry way. Job was completed in time agreed upon. Had to call them back to touch up grout sealing - this too was completed in a satisfactory manner. I would Alexander Tile and Marble to anyone who asks.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:24 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

The Villages Florida
So polite and easy to discuss ideas and job
Old 09-23-2017, 11:58 AM
Gold member

Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills
Default So polite and easy to discuss ideas and job

I had James over yesterday for an hour from Alexander Tile, Marble and Carpet. We are doing a custom tile job with Italian tiles. I am very specific and fussy about what and how I want things done.

James was patient, measured everything, told me what it would cost, and why, and what contingencies we may face. He was clear on what the preparation for the job would need to be, and what the process was.

I will provide updates on this job, but I have seen the work that James and Kristen do and it is excellent. I have seen marble and tile work that they have done.

Stay tune for updates but I am excited to be working with them.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:58 PM
Sage

Wow. I have to reiterate that Alexander Tile and Marble came out, measured our tile, quoted us a price for cleaning and sealing the grout, and held to the quote. They did a wonderful job. There is a certain amount of back-and-forth between James and Kristen, but they got the job done in the estimated time and at the estimated price, and we couldn't be happier. This was a couple of years ago, and their grout cleaning/sealing work has held up perfectly. At the time, they said we would be able to wipe up any spills that fell on the grout, and nothihng would be absorbed into the grout. And that has held true. I would have them back for more work in a heartbeat.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:02 PM

Default Oversized floor tile

James and Kristyn just finished installing 9 inch x 48 inch porcelin floor tiles in one of our bedrooms and the florida room. I "really" like how the job came out. Especially considering how uneven the floor in the florida room was.

One of the first things I noticed about him was how courteous he is towards his wife. Every time he asked her for something or to do something there was a please and a thank you. They work well together.

I will recommend them to my friends.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Gold member

James and Kristyn were hired to do a custom tile floor for us. First all the floor was demolished throughout our whole home by a great group of guys they brought in. These guys worked long days taking up glued wood and tile, they were polite and cleaned up as much as the dust as they could. Then James and Kristyn and their helper David came in to install Italian porcelain tile with a Cuban theme. The floor also had to be leveled. Not only was there the 16 x 16 tiles, but also two types of 4 x 8 colorful tiles, some with Spanish words imprinted on them. The job included putting in the 4 x 8 tiles in the entrance, hallway, bathrooms, laundry room and a border around the living room and Florida room. In order to do all that, our very heavy Sticks furniture along with our other furniture which we have a lot of, had to be relocated. The tile job, once the floor was demolished, took about a week and a few days. James, Kristyn and David were delightful to have in the house, they worked well as a team, consulted throughout the job, gave excellent ideas, and the job came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. They were accommodating and I highly recommend them without any reservation. Also, you cannot even see the grout lines!
Attached Thumbnails
img_2958-jpg   img_2961-jpg   img_2943-jpg  

Last edited by jane032657; 10-10-2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Sage

Are the above pictures before or after ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice job
Old 11-05-2017, 02:24 PM

Default Very nice job

James and Kristin installed the tile on our front enclosed entryway. We drew how we wanted it to look, using three different sized tiles, and supplied the tiles. They installed it exactly as drawn and it came out great. We were very happy with the results.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:52 AM

James installed plank tile after removing the carpeting in our living room/dining room. Did a fabulous job. A real perfectionist and expert in plank tiling. He was very responsive and delivered on his commitments. Very competitive and honest. Highly recommend.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:50 PM
Sage

Location: Smithville (Kansas City) Mo./ Megan Villas, Sanibel TV

We just had James and Kristyn install 8" x 48" wood look tile in three bedrooms and the living/dining room of our villa. James helped us pick out the tile at the Floor Shoppe and let us use his contractors discount to purchase the tile at a terrific price. The floors look great and were done in a very timely manner, despite their having to handle a sudden illness with their little girl. Kristyn also did our backsplash and bar front. We had to leave to come back to Missouri for a family funeral and Kris stayed until 8:30 PM to finish the job before we had to leave early the next morning. The whole job is great and if we have additional work done it will be done by James and Kris.
Old 04-26-2018, 11:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane032657 View Post
James and Kristyn were hired to do a custom tile floor for us. First all the floor was demolished throughout our whole home by a great group of guys they brought in. These guys worked long days taking up glued wood and tile, they were polite and cleaned up as much as the dust as they could. Then James and Kristyn and their helper David came in to install Italian porcelain tile with a Cuban theme. The floor also had to be leveled. Not only was there the 16 x 16 tiles, but also two types of 4 x 8 colorful tiles, some with Spanish words imprinted on them. The job included putting in the 4 x 8 tiles in the entrance, hallway, bathrooms, laundry room and a border around the living room and Florida room. In order to do all that, our very heavy Sticks furniture along with our other furniture which we have a lot of, had to be relocated. The tile job, once the floor was demolished, took about a week and a few days. James, Kristyn and David were delightful to have in the house, they worked well as a team, consulted throughout the job, gave excellent ideas, and the job came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. They were accommodating and I highly recommend them without any reservation. Also, you cannot even see the grout lines!
Amazing looking, without a sign of grout.
Old 04-27-2018, 05:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Amazing looking, without a sign of grout.

I agree, absolutely amazing. I really can’t see the grout lines !

Old 04-27-2018, 08:53 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
I agree, absolutely amazing. I really can’t see the grout lines !

The work they did is fabulous and our floor looks beautiful. Everyone comments on what a fantastic job they did. And no grout showing. Quite amazing.