Alexander Tile, Marble and Carpet
Home

Menu

Alexander Tile, Marble and Carpet

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions FREE Static Cling Locations
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Oversized floor tile
Old 09-28-2017, 05:02 PM

Default Oversized floor tile

James and Kristyn just finished installing 9 inch x 48 inch porcelin floor tiles in one of our bedrooms and the florida room. I "really" like how the job came out. Especially considering how uneven the floor in the florida room was.

One of the first things I noticed about him was how courteous he is towards his wife. Every time he asked her for something or to do something there was a please and a thank you. They work well together.

I will recommend them to my friends.

Old 10-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Gold member

Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills

James and Kristyn were hired to do a custom tile floor for us. First all the floor was demolished throughout our whole home by a great group of guys they brought in. These guys worked long days taking up glued wood and tile, they were polite and cleaned up as much as the dust as they could. Then James and Kristyn and their helper David came in to install Italian porcelain tile with a Cuban theme. The floor also had to be leveled. Not only was there the 16 x 16 tiles, but also two types of 4 x 8 colorful tiles, some with Spanish words imprinted on them. The job included putting in the 4 x 8 tiles in the entrance, hallway, bathrooms, laundry room and a border around the living room and Florida room. In order to do all that, our very heavy Sticks furniture along with our other furniture which we have a lot of, had to be relocated. The tile job, once the floor was demolished, took about a week and a few days. James, Kristyn and David were delightful to have in the house, they worked well as a team, consulted throughout the job, gave excellent ideas, and the job came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. They were accommodating and I highly recommend them without any reservation. Also, you cannot even see the grout lines!
Attached Thumbnails
img_2958-jpg   img_2961-jpg   img_2943-jpg  

Last edited by jane032657; 10-10-2017 at 01:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Sage

Are the above pictures before or after ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2017, 02:24 PM

Default Very nice job

James and Kristin installed the tile on our front enclosed entryway. We drew how we wanted it to look, using three different sized tiles, and supplied the tiles. They installed it exactly as drawn and it came out great. We were very happy with the results.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:52 AM

James installed plank tile after removing the carpeting in our living room/dining room. Did a fabulous job. A real perfectionist and expert in plank tiling. He was very responsive and delivered on his commitments. Very competitive and honest. Highly recommend.