Alexander Tile, Marble and Carpet
Home
Menu

Alexander Tile, Marble and Carpet

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 04-28-2018, 12:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Yes, your pictures most definitely reveal the amazing work. Alexander Tile, Marble and Carpet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stunning. I am now rethinking the whole wood floor thing.

Maybe wood look tile. Wife and I have no joint problems and the main complaint seems to be hard on joints issue.

Old 04-28-2018, 06:07 AM
Gold member

Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills

my recommendation if going with a porcelain tile is to look at he ratings of the tile in regard to slip factor and durability. Our tile had a high anti-slip rating. The rating guide can be found on the manufacturer page. I have slipped on tiles before, and the tile we purchased was commercial grade and has a very high anti slip factor. There is a difference among tiles and it is eye opening to read the details of the various ratings before you buy.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2018, 02:16 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane032657 View Post
my recommendation if going with a porcelain tile is to look at he ratings of the tile in regard to slip factor and durability. Our tile had a high anti-slip rating. The rating guide can be found on the manufacturer page. I have slipped on tiles before, and the tile we purchased was commercial grade and has a very high anti slip factor. There is a difference among tiles and it is eye opening to read the details of the various ratings before you buy.
Thanks!!
Old 06-22-2018, 07:55 AM

Hello everyone if your looking to do some back splash I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kristyn from Alexander Tile! She did a fantastic job and we got rave reviews from neighbors. One neighbor said "this is the best looking back splash I have seen".
Old 06-22-2018, 10:08 AM
Sage

Location: Smithville (Kansas City) Mo./ Megan Villas, Sanibel TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82ndterry View Post
Hello everyone if your looking to do some back splash I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kristyn from Alexander Tile! She did a fantastic job and we got rave reviews from neighbors. One neighbor said "this is the best looking back splash I have seen".
Dittos on Kristyn - and she's a good and honest hard worker.
Old 06-26-2018, 12:57 PM

James laid tile in my whole house. He did a wonderful job. He us a perfectionist and the results are just that perfect. I will hire he and his wife again....Thanks Jamss