Alexander Tile & Marble and our Happy Customers!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 10:02 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Alexander Tile & Marble and our Happy Customers!

ernie riesen , 352 347 7985
I had alexander tile do my shower in our master bedroom and am very pleased with the workmanship of it. I was impressed with him as I had all the mat'l to replace the walls and every thing but he pointed out the walls didn't need replacing except for about a foot on the bottom, thereby saving me some dollars. once the job was complete they cleaned up the area very well. prompt in starting the project when we agreed upon a date and time. if he couldn't make it on a day he called to let us know, which never was a problem.

Jackie -
BEFORE JOB - just contracted with Alexander TILE AND MARBLE to do my small lanai. Using him based on reviews here. I have to comment on how hard working and reliable he is. He gave me a window of time to give the estimate. He and his wife came within the time frame but called me to give me updates on their arrival time. When they came, James looked exhausted. He already had worked 10 hours and still had more places to go. What impressed me is that my job isn't going to be a big one....but he gave it as much attention as if it was. He's very knowledgeable and I was so impressed, we discussed redoing the shower--he had some great ideas and was very reasonable in pricing. he can do very narrow grout lines or even no grout lines. He gave me recommendations of where to shop for tile and a date for the start of work much sooner than I expected. I would recommend him....and I'll keep you updated with photos.

AFTER JOB - James finished my lanai today and it is beautiful. Tile is on a diagonal with minimal grout lines. I highly recommend him. He is reliable, honest, and a really hard worker.

Leftyf (TOTV member and customer) - Alexander Tile installed tile in our living room and 2 bedrooms. They started when they said they would and finished when they said they would. The also did an excellent job of installing the tile and cleaning up after themselves. What more could you ask for? We would highly recommend them.

Closed Thread