TOTV SPONSOR
Default Floormasters

FloorMasters

Villages Largest Most Referred Independent Flooring Company For;
Laminate, Wood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet,
Flooring Restorations
A+ Better Business Bureau Rating

352-571-2954

Last edited by Ad poster; 04-13-2019 at 12:06 PM.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:00 AM
Default Marty and Kim with Affordable Floors & More retired in 2016.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladygolfer93 View Post
Talk about confused, ME TOO ! No one answers when any people on this forum ask HOW to contact, where they are, etc. Starts to make you think maybe it is all just "made up", false reviews ? Looks like one company trying to maybe "intercept" the reviews of another to get their own advertising in ? Yep, sure am as confused as you are !
Marty and Kim with Affordable Floors & More retired in 2016 and moved to Palm Beach. Sadley, Marty had a heart attack and died within a month or two later. Marty and Kim partnered with FloorMasters for all their work before retiring and FloorMasters purchased their business from them when they retired.

Sorry this took so long to answer, but I have not been on this site for several years.
Old 12-15-2020, 03:14 PM

FloorMasters
We just had a large flooring project completed by FloorMasters and are very happy with the results.

The project included removing the old flooring and installing luxury vinyl plank throughout the house along with new 5 1/4" baseboard. The result is beautiful floors and new baseboard that gives the house a fresh updated look. Highly recommend FloorMasters.
Old 07-11-2020, 07:46 AM
Default Integrity- Floormasters has it

Several months ago, we purchased tile from Floormasters to install on our large outdoor patio. A sub contractor installed the tile. 3 months after installation, we detected some of the tile beginning to loosen.

We called Floormaster, who examined the tile and they indicated that they thought that problem was created due to the house settling. Floormasters agreed to getting an independent opinion and hired a building inspector. The inspector's report stated the problem was caused by the sub contractor use of the wrong adhesive.

Floormasters without hesitation agreed to take up and replace the tile without charge, saving us the substantial cost of redoing our patio. Floormasters was entirely open and helpful in resolving the problem and exhibited unqualified integrity in dealing with us

We are fans of Floormasters and want potential customers to know what fine people own and run Floormasters.
Old 05-15-2020, 07:41 AM
Veteran member

Floor Masters did my bedrooms in wood floors 9 years ago and they still look like new. No problem with tile versus wood. Rest of home is tile and they both lined up perfectly. They have a big location on 301 about 1 mile south of 466 on the left side.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:45 PM

Has anyone put vinyl planking in living room where it butts up to tile in the kitchen? Is there a difference in height and is this an issue? I understand laminate would be about the same height as tile but vinyl would have a height difference. I know they use a joint piece in either case but I was wondering if people found the difference in elevation annoying when using the vinyl?
Old 11-15-2019, 07:54 AM

Did you look at the original post???
Royal Air Force Benson, England
Eielson Air Force Base, AK, Clark AFB, Philippines
Kadena AFB, Okinawa Japan, Yakota AFB, Japan
Osan AB, Pyeongtaek, South Korea, Yangsan Army Garrison, Seoul South Korea
Old 11-14-2019, 05:47 PM

Floormasters - Did a fantastic job laying floor in our lanai. Efficiently laid, cleaned up afterwards and were great guys to deal with. They were flexible with a couple of reschedules, based on delays on our other projects. Best to go to their facility on 301, meet with Tom Meek, and he'll do a fantastic job for you!
Old 06-05-2019, 10:37 PM

What's the difference between Floors and 'mor, Floor Masters, and this Marty and Kim Flooring place ? Talk about confusing thread here in the reviews !
Old 06-05-2019, 09:17 PM

Talk about confused, ME TOO ! No one answers when any people on this forum ask HOW to contact, where they are, etc. Starts to make you think maybe it is all just "made up", false reviews ? Looks like one company trying to maybe "intercept" the reviews of another to get their own advertising in ? Yep, sure am as confused as you are !
Old 06-05-2019, 09:12 PM

How do you contact them ????
Old 02-12-2019, 11:52 AM

Tom at Floor Masters was great to work with on our project. His price was much better than other quotes, the service was excellent and we got a quality job on 1,800 sq ft of 2'x2' polished porcelain title.

I recommend this company.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:47 AM

Great company.On time and terrific sales staff
Old 04-30-2018, 04:35 AM
Thumbs up Floormasters

Just had new flooring installed. JR, the salesman, took the time to explain the different types of flooring and helped me make a decision that I am very happy with. The final cost came in less than he had initially quoted.

Mike and Jim installed my vinyl planking. They are amazing. They work so well together. While one was doing a job, the other was coordinating the next move. After each step, they cleaned up the mess. They installed the flooring in two days (Patio Villa - living/dining, kitchen, hallway, two baths and carpeting in lanai.

I highly recommend Floormasters.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.