Does City Furniture ever have Sales?

Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2014, 12:08 PM
Veteran member
Default Does City Furniture ever have Sales?

I know there has been a lot of negativity with regard to customer service at City Furniture, however, I found a 6 piece bedroom set on their website that I absolutely fell in love with and I want to buy it. So I am willing to take a chance on them despite the bad reviews and hope I have a better experience.

I have time before I need it so I was wondering if City Furniture ever has sales throughout the year, that way I could wait until they have a sale and save a little at least on the current price.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:24 PM

City Furniture is originally from South Florida (started out as Waterbed City many years ago), where they have sales all of the time. Don't know if they will do the same thing here in TV or not.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:02 PM

I like their furniture. However, I was there Sunday. They were having a sale and apparently it ended at the close of business.(10% OFF) I had a salesperson who would not give us a second to look over their things but followed me around like a puppy, even though I told her I wanted to just check things out. She would have had a sale if I could have just been given a few minutes to discuss items, privately, with my husband. Too pushy, so we left.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Sage

Call the store and ask....
Old 04-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Gold member

They do have sales quite often in fact. Usually 10% off and it is only for a few days.
As for service it depends on who your sales rep is. One warning if the item is not in stock you could be waiting a long long time to get it. We placed our order in Jan and still waiting on one item. I called to cancel the order on the remaining items and am waiting on a call back confirmation. Nothing yet. Will see how that works out. Good thing is that AMEX will credit my card with one call from me.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:18 PM

go to rooms to go in ocala much better pricing and deals
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.