Mattress 1 Lady Lake

Closed Thread
Old 11-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Default Mattress 1 Lady Lake

We bought Tempurpedic Split King Adjustable bases & 2 Cloud Prima mattresses on Oct. 28 at Mattress 1 in Lady Lake. We were told that between 8 am & 8 pm our beds would be delivered. Donna (sales associate) told us if we had any questions to call her number. I called Mattress 1 to ask "about" what time we were on their schedule. My call went to voicemail as did 5 more calls. Delivery came at 7 pm. Drivers put the wrong bases together. We questioned it and they found ours on the truck and put them together. Next day mechanics in one of the beds were defective. It rattled and rumbled very loud. Called Donna at Mattress 1 who told us to call Tempurpedic ourselves. 4 days later a tech was sent who fixed the massage motor. I went to Mattress 1 as I wanted to know why my calls go to voicemail. Donna said they have a "do not disturb button" on the phone. I find the Cloud Prima mattress is too soft and it is hard on my back, very uncomfortable. We were told today there is no refund for the purchase price of the mattress just a one time exchange. I've called Tempurpedic several times and they told me they sold their mattresses to these 3rd party stores and there is nothing they can do. I called Mattress 1 headquarters several times and no one has returned my calls as of yet. I did some research online and found out that in 2015 Channel 10 news got involved after "Call Christina" & reported that many people have had similar experiences at Mattress 1 businesses. Because of the news channel reporting these bad business deals, the Mattress 1 operations manager made it right with 4 of the consumers. Our next step is to go Mattress 1 headquarters in Orlando. We want to make people aware of the no refund policy and to be cautious when considering buying Tempurpedic products from Mattress One.
Closed Thread

Tags
mattress, told, called, call, tempurpedic

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.