My drc

Old 08-04-2015, 01:12 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default My drc

My DRC

"My DRC is Your DRC!"

What We Do
We are a manufacturer and distributor of custom window treatments, including decorative treatments. We are equipped and capable of the following:
-- Offering design services
-- Meeting customer deadlines
-- Measure
-- Installation

Cornices
Headboards
Fabric
Trim
Drapery
Blinds
Automation
Shutters
Solar Shades and More!

Although My DRC, Inc. became an official corporation during the second half of 2013, the concepts and ideas have very much been alive and successful for many years through our sister company, Cornice Central, Inc. Cornice Central is strictly a wholesaler and therefore, you will never see their name advertised to the public. While on the other hand, My DRC is a business capable of allowing their name to appear in public, as our staff of commissioned designers are the real eyes behind the work.

My DRC is a business that will completely stand behind their designers, providing full support and assistance to each of their customers. We commit ourselves to a goal of keeping every client and customer happy and informed. We take great pride in treating your customers as our own and as a result, the majority of our clients have remained loyal to us since inception. This has allowed us to develop networking relationships with countless designers and design firms.

Our responsibility is to be sure all sales are successful; therefore, we love to continuously write: referral, commission or split-deal checks once a sale has been completed!

Whether you are a customer, past designer, current designer
or design firm, or aspiring designer, please give us a call today
for more information!

31653 Executive Boulevard, Unit 1
Leesburg, FL 34748

Phone: 352-431-3483

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Tags
drc, design, customer, designers, designer, public, business, central, treatments, cornice, customers, capable, firms, responsibility, great, pride, countless, informed, client, happy, relationships, inception, majority, clients, remained

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.