Rael furniture in home repair service!!!

Rael furniture in home repair service!!!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Rael Furniture Services is GREAT
Old 10-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Veteran member

Default Rael Furniture Services is GREAT

Had George and Rich come out and fix some fading to our wood cabinets. The work they did was unbelievable!!! saved us thousands over replacing, refinishing or re-facing them and it only took 45 min. George said this is not work they usually do and he is not sure they want to add this to what they normally do but they work miracles and were willing to think outside the box to fix out issue. THANKS guys what GREAT service. Count us as customers for life!

Old 10-18-2013, 03:18 PM

bump
Sponsored Links
Rael Furniture Services
Old 02-04-2014, 04:30 PM

Default Rael Furniture Services

I want to give a shout out to George from Rael Furniture Services for a great job he did for us. We had an end table that had fingernail polish removal spilled on it and removed an area of the finish on the table. George was out on time and did an excellent job. You can't even see where the damage was. He was very professional, on time and the cost was less than the original quote he had given us. I would highly recommend his company and he is a Village resident. ( Check out his website at Rael Furniture Repair )
Old 02-04-2014, 09:23 PM

They fixed my beloved chair when I couldn't find anyone else to do it. Did a fantastic job and very reasonable. I highly recommend these guys.
Old 03-05-2014, 01:21 PM

not only did george do a fantastic job on the issues with our leather chair, he later called and said he charged us $25 more than what the estimate was. he delivered the money to our home. honesty and good work are sometimes not in the same sentence. thank you, george.
Highly recommend Rael Furniture Services
Old 03-20-2014, 11:19 AM

Default Highly recommend Rael Furniture Services

Oops. I messed up. Had a vase of flowers on the table. Vase was ceramic so it sweat. The sweating caused the veneer on our dining room table to bubble up. Yikes!

I called Rael Furniture Services. George and Rich came out to work their magic. They took the bubble out. Did some more hocus pocus stuff and took the surface scratches out as well. I noticed a small spot that didn't respond to the abracadabra for one reason or another. No problem George & Rich came out again. They wanted to make sure we were satisfied with the magic act.

The guys are friendly, customer focused, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.
Great Advertisers
Old 05-28-2014, 07:12 AM

Wink Great Advertisers

My mom and aunts were able to try their antique restoration and all they have are praises for rael's. I haven't tried there services though, but in the near future and when situations arises, they'd really be on my top list. Word-of-mouth is the best kind of advertisers indeed.
Rael Furniture Services
Old 09-04-2014, 02:44 PM

Default Rael Furniture Services

One of my cats urped on our dining room table causing great distress. But along came George Rael who worked his magic in about 5 minutes! Amazing! I am well pleased.

Donna Bott
Old 09-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottsky View Post
One of my cats urped on our dining room table causing great distress. But along came George Rael who worked his magic in about 5 minutes! Amazing! I am well pleased.

Donna Bott
Bad Kitty...What did George do to him?...
furniture repair by George Rael
Old 09-23-2014, 10:52 AM

Smile furniture repair by George Rael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rael Furniture In House Repair View Post
free estimate and free design consultation. 41 years in the home furnishings field
George and Rich did an outstanding job repairing the damage done by my yellow lab to a wooden console.!