Rael furniture in home repair service!!!

Rael furniture in home repair service!!!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-05-2015, 04:38 PM

Rich did an outstanding job on several pieces of furniture here in my home. Rich was professional, on time, and pleasant. He worked efficiently and the results exceeded our expectations. I definitely recommend Rael Furniture Repair Service.

Old 02-06-2015, 08:41 AM
Veteran member

He is working on an antique Chinese table for me that UPS totally messed up shipping from NJ to TV.

It is supposed to be delivered 2/16. I'll report on what I expect to be a great job then.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Sage

I recently purchased a dining set from someone on TOTV and it had extensive damage on the dining table, from wet plants (pots) or something. And I mean a lot of bad spots. The china cabinet had one drawer that was obnoxiously lighter than the other two drawers and the rest of the cabinet. There was also a small blemish near the door of the cabinet.
I found Rael Furniture Services advertised on here, and everyone seemed to endorse them. I contacted them and they came out to the house with a free estimate. They gave me a very reasonable price and we made an appointment for them to work on the items IN my home.
George and Rich arrived on time and immediately went to work. They are artists! They did amazing work on the table and then went to work on the cabinet. I mentioned to Rich that I had noticed a small crack in the leg of one of the chairs and he fixed it at no extra charge. My wife is very impressed and satisfied. They did better work on it than I could have imagined.
On top of all this, George had talked me out of having the table totally sanded and restored, which would have been more expensive. He told me that if I was not totally satisfied with the job, there would be no charge. He could have talked me into paying double for a more extensive, but unnecessary job. They will see more business from me in the future. Check out their website, I did. Click on their photo gallery for some great examples of their work, before and after. They are very/very reasonably priced.
Rael Furniture Services
Old 04-27-2016, 09:00 PM

Default Rael Furniture Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
RAEL FURNITURE
IN HOME REPAIR SERVICE

-Established: 1971

To all my fellow Villagers:

To those who are not familiar with us,
we take pride in home repairs and you will not be disappointed!!

We do it all:

-scratches in wood
-pet damages
-ink/water stains
-nail polish remover damage
-perfume rings
-cracked legs
-color enhancement
-finish restoration
-antique restoration
-burn marks
-tears in rugs
-recliner repairs
-sofa frame repair
-leather touch up

Call George Rael, Villager, at:
352-638-7895

Email us at: gmrael@gmail.com

You will find our web site very helpful which includes before/after pictures and references!!!
CLICK HERE:
Rael Furniture Repair
They just repaired an antique hall tree that is a family heirloom and they did and EXCELLANT JOB! I highly recommend this team if you are needing furniture repair!
CS, Village of Pinnellas
Real Furniture Services
Old 08-04-2016, 12:34 PM

Default Real Furniture Services

These gentlemen saved my Natuzzi sectional! Richard repaired and restuffed the part of the couch that had worn flat with use. George was able to match the butterscotch color perfectly! Wonderful in-home service at a great price. I would highly recommend using this company!