Wall Beds Plus for office and murphy beds

Closed Thread
Old 07-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Sage
Default Wall Beds Plus for office and murphy beds

I have a fantastic new office and murphy bed installed wall to wall in the third bedroom. Thanks to Wall Beds Plus, who have a showcase you can visit for ideas and then they will come out to measure and plan your installation.
Jason will show you an autocad workup of your project.

My unit was less than I expected and allows me a multiuse room that looks great, and the bed is more comfortable than mine. The style and color is very close to the cabinetry and granite countertops I chose during my home build.

Wall Plus Beds

Jason or Mindy 259-8444 (open at 10 a.m.)
Old 07-19-2013, 08:14 AM

I had a murphy bed/office unit installed by over a year ago, cant say enough good things about Jason and Mindy. Wonder people to work with and quality product. Plus the grandkids during their visits love sleeping on a bed that disappears every morning.

Wall Plus Beds

Jason or Mindy 259-8444 (open at 10 a.m.)[/QUOTE]
Old 08-07-2013, 07:42 PM

Can I ask you if their prices are better than the wall bed shop in LSL? I thought they were pretty high but maybe that is just average. We close next Thursday and I really like the wall bed/desk combination and wonder what a ballpark figure would be for that. Thanks!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuauLinda View Post
Can I ask you if their prices are better than the wall bed shop in LSL? I thought they were pretty high but maybe that is just average. We close next Thursday and I really like the wall bed/desk combination and wonder what a ballpark figure would be for that. Thanks!
I am not totally sure I have in mind the LSL folks. If I do, they have a few items you can pick from, while Jason and Mindy at WB plus customize and have an awesome selection.

My ofc/wallbed unit is an incredible match for my other cabinetry and surfaces. Happy me.
Kitty
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.