Families Visit Villages Charter School for Stewardship Saturday

Closed Thread
Old 10-30-2021, 04:15 PM
Editor
Default Families Visit Villages Charter School for Stewardship Saturday

Recently, parents of kids at The Villages Charter School banded together to clean up the school’s grounds. More than 100 parents attended Buffalo PRIDE’s Stewardship Saturday at VCS. Stewardship Saturday is a yearly event hosted by janitorial staff and Buffalo PRIDE officials in which parents volunteer to assist beautify the VCS campuses for a morning.

More...
Old 10-31-2021, 09:32 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gazette View Post
Recently, parents of kids at The Villages Charter School banded together to clean up the school’s grounds. More than 100 parents attended Buffalo PRIDE’s Stewardship Saturday at VCS. Stewardship Saturday is a yearly event hosted by janitorial staff and Buffalo PRIDE officials in which parents volunteer to assist beautify the VCS campuses for a morning.

More...
The cleanest school I’ve seen & the best discipline school in America right now. Seems like the teachers there teach what they’re suppose to & keep politics out of it. I also thought I heard that either 90 to 99% of the graduation classes go on to college & top notch sport programs. CONGRATULATIONS to TV schools, keep up the super great work!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.