Flagpole Guidelines

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2022, 07:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,496 Times in 3,100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietpine View Post
Why do people feel a need to display a flag on their property when there are so many flags on public buildings. OK, it’s allowed but if everyone displayed their chosen flag imagine how tacky a neighborhood would look.
There's a guy in our neighborhood who puts the American Flag on top (where it should be) and a yellow smiley face flag right underneath it. I love passing that house. Always makes me smile.
Old 01-03-2022, 04:39 PM

I love the US of A but the flag poles.. each home has one and the clanking and flapping does get a bit old. Like I'm living next to a mcdonalds! not to mention this combined with the college flags (that most of us haven't seen in 50 years- why we hang onto this college era crap is bizarre) then add in the favorite sporting team flag.. now we have lots of flags.. toss in a few white crosses and you have a BINGO!
Old 01-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Soaring Eagle member

especially if they are in effect political posters.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.