More Homes Available in the Village of DeLuna

Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2022, 10:45 PM
Editor
Default More Homes Available in the Village of DeLuna

Designer homes are now available in the Village of DeLuna. The Village of DeLuna is located west of the Village of St. Johns and off of Marsh Bend Trail. New homeowners will also have the option of choosing their home floor plans. There are three recreation centers nearby. Currently, DeLuna Recreation Center and Lake Okahumpka

More...
Old 06-11-2022, 08:41 AM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

I drove passed the DeLuna Recreation Center yesterday which to me looked like a regular postal stop with pool with the addition of 4 pickleball courts and two tennis courts. I didn't see a Recreation Center building per say as found in most other rec centers.
Old 06-11-2022, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
I drove passed the DeLuna Recreation Center yesterday which to me looked like a regular postal stop with pool with the addition of 4 pickleball courts and two tennis courts. I didn't see a Recreation Center building per say as found in most other rec centers.
Water Lilly is around the corner for a Rec Center Building. They seem to be doing this as in St John and Richmond, based on volume of folk in a particular area, they seem to be dividing up the rec activities.
Old 06-11-2022, 09:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,027 Times in 5,325 Posts

Think this will be the largest village here when it is finished
Old 06-11-2022, 09:45 AM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

I maybe should have stated that Deluna looks like a Neighborhood Rec center on steroids with the addition of the pickleball and tennis courts. It’s not to the same level as Water Lilly.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.