Pickleball Doubles Event Won by Husband and Wife

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2021, 02:20 PM
Editor
Default Pickleball Doubles Event Won by Husband and Wife

When Rob Schultz won the title, he instantly turned to his partner to rejoice in the pickleball tournament triumph. He wasn’t simply celebrating with anybody, though. Dianne Schultz, his wife, was the one he played with. “This is big,” Dianne said. “The fact that we came together and we could play and win gold together.

More...
Old 10-27-2021, 06:50 AM
Default Pickle ball title

Congrats! My wife and I used to play almost daily. It was a true passion.
I needed to dial it back due to my wrist, but could not make it happen .
After two years I now want to give it another shot. We now live in Ohio so it will be indoors which will be interesting .
Again congratulations to both of you 🤪
Old 11-01-2021, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gazette View Post
When Rob Schultz won the title, he instantly turned to his partner to rejoice in the pickleball tournament triumph. He wasn’t simply celebrating with anybody, though. Dianne Schultz, his wife, was the one he played with. “This is big,” Dianne said. “The fact that we came together and we could play and win gold together.

More...
CONGRATULATIONS to the both of them! It is interesting that the article shows a picture of the rackets and court instead of the two winners. Possibly, they chose not to be photographed.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.