Advanced Construction and Remodeling, LLC

Advanced Construction and Remodeling, LLC

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 06-19-2017, 02:48 PM

Don't know what has happened, but last year I met with them and loved dealing with Rich even though we were still trying to come up with a final plan. In the past month or so I've tried to contact them and, even when they answer, I can't get anyone to call me back. I really wanted to use them but I see most of the positive posts on here are older so I'm not sure what has happened.

Old 06-19-2017, 02:57 PM
Sage

Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondz View Post
Don't know what has happened, but last year I met with them and loved dealing with Rich even though we were still trying to come up with a final plan. In the past month or so I've tried to contact them and, even when they answer, I can't get anyone to call me back. I really wanted to use them but I see most of the positive posts on here are older so I'm not sure what has happened.
If you can't get them to respond before they get your work, it could be an indication of what's to come.

Jus say'n
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2017, 03:53 PM
Veteran member

We had a very bad experience with them on a pool and solar heat installation. After Four leaks in solar tubes and problems with the pool,they would not return our calls. Theatened legal action before they half a##ed the pool repair. I finally called Jack's Solar and they had to tear all solar panels of roof and replace with correct solar panels. Even the connections were made from car radiator hose and car clamps.Jack just laughed when he came to inspect it.
I would not let them build me a dog house for FREE!